Sky or Enchanted Premium Delux Balcony

harfield

Can any one advise me if the size of the Premium Deluxe Balcony is a bigger room and bigger balcony on The Enchanted/Sky for a Med in 2022. Just trying to be prepared for when it is released hopefully in Sept so I have been told. Is it worth the extra money than a Balcony or Balcony Deluxe.  I believe the Royal Class Ships are mostly the same. We have been on the Royal twice but only in a balcony. Looking at the Princess site the Premium Deluxe Balconies are only located on Deck 9 Dolphin Deck. Looking for others opinion who have sailed on any of any of the Royal Class ships in those Premium Balconies,

What I do to compare cabin size, go to the deck plan, click on different cabins it will tell the total cabin/balcony size, also click on view stateroom amenities.  The size might be different even in the same category so check different locations.

I was on the Sky Oct 2019, in L301 BC category, same cabin size with the other BC’s but with a larger balcony as the balcony was angled.  I enjoyed this cabin, close to the elevator/hamburger/pizza/bar/pool/hot tub/ buffet.

Edited by phabric

On 5/17/2020 at 10:34 PM, harfield said:

Can any one advise me if the size of the Premium Deluxe Balcony is a bigger room and bigger balcony on The Enchanted/Sky for a Med in 2022. Just trying to be prepared for when it is released hopefully in Sept so I have been told. Is it worth the extra money than a Balcony or Balcony Deluxe.  I believe the Royal Class Ships are mostly the same. We have been on the Royal twice but only in a balcony. Looking at the Princess site the Premium Deluxe Balconies are only located on Deck 9 Dolphin Deck. Looking for others opinion who have sailed on any of any of the Royal Class ships in those Premium Balconies,

I can not. However, our cruise on the Sky was awesome. A beautiful ship.

• Like 1