Jump to content

SHAREHOLDER BENEFITS ON CELEBRITY


Recommended Posts

We haven't sailed with Celebrity for several years, but recently booked two cruises on Reflection.  Can anyone tell me what the benefits are for RCCL shareholders?  Also, how do you go about notifying them of your shareholder status to get credited?  Is there a form online or what?

 

Thanks.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes there is a form

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

 

  • $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights
  • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 13 nights.
  • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.
  • Applicable on any eligible Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara sailings. (excludes any charter or Galapagos sailings)
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Yes there is a form

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

 

  • $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights
  • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 13 nights.
  • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.
  • Applicable on any eligible Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara sailings. (excludes any charter or Galapagos sailings)

 

As correctly mentioned above, there is a form/link. However, I´ve always had problems and delays when I tried to use it.

So I went back to the old fashioned way...  send an email to ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com incl. a PDF or screenshot of my shareholder account. Usually I receive a notification within a day or two.

Of course the time it takes might be much different now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Miaminice said:

 

As correctly mentioned above, there is a form/link. However, I´ve always had problems and delays when I tried to use it.

So I went back to the old fashioned way...  send an email to ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com incl. a PDF or screenshot of my shareholder account. Usually I receive a notification within a day or two.

Of course the time it takes might be much different now.

 

My recent experience was more positive.  I used the link and entered in the requested information for two bookings.  In about a week I got an email confirmation that the $250 OBC was being applied to one sailing.  About a  month later, I got an email that saying that the other sailing didn't qualify for the OBC (which is what I suspected due to the booking date).

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

If you are truly a shareholder of RCCL then you can no longer afford a cruise.

 

Only if you held on to the shares when they dropped 😉

I (automatically) sold them when they dropped and I was happy to pick them up again at a low price.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TeeRick said:

If you are truly a shareholder of RCCL then you can no longer afford a cruise.

 

I know what you mean!  The only reason I think we can afford to cruise is because of all the money we saved from not being able to take all of the scheduled trips for 2020!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Beachlover1989 said:

If you already have the OBC applied to a cruise, and you have to reschedule it, does it follow the booking to the other cruise?

Generally you need to resubmit it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...