3 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Well according to that you could cancel your cruise for as far out as say 10th April 2022 and u would get a credit to cruise by 10th April 2023

Maybe.  

What you are suggesting assumes that if you booked a cruise now for April 2022 and applied the FCC to it that when you cancelled in April 2022 that Royal would extend the FCC date by 12 months and not just apply this extension to cash amounts paid.

Assuming that they did allow that you would need to book a cruise sailing in April 2022 before Aug 1 2020 then cancel it again in April 2022

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I don't see any restrictions on a party of 9 sailing together unless those are restrictions imposed by your state.

The use by date goes to April 2022.  Unless this no sailing goes well into next year I don't see that it will be extended

My concern is, if our Anthem's April 4th cruise is fully booked and the rules are only for 50% occupancy applies.   

Just now, nelblu said:

My concern is, if our Anthem's April 4th cruise is fully booked and the rules are only for 50% occupancy applies.   

There are no rules for 50% occupancy.  What was stated is that they expect to sail at less than full occupancy for the start up.  No one knows how long that will last or what % it will be

Why not lift and switch to 2022  if you are concerned

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Maybe.  

What you are suggesting assumes that if you booked a cruise now for April 2022 and applied the FCC to it that when you cancelled in April 2022 that Royal would extend the FCC date by 12 months and not just apply this extension to cash amounts paid.

Assuming that they did allow that you would need to book a cruise sailing in April 2022 before Aug 1 2020 then cancel it again in April 2022

well u could cancel it if you wanted anytime from when u make the booking up to April 2022. (48 hours before)