Anthem OTS ?

I'm counting on this ship sailing.  Many months ago I booked in a Studio Balcony, yes, the forward one with the HUGE balcony.  Also purchased The Key today because the price dropped by half.  (Most everything on Cruise Planner is half price today.)  This is going to be one sweet cruise.  Already booked 2 scuba excursions, and have plans for the other 3 stops also.  Yes, this entire fiasco with the news media panicking the country is going to be over long before this ship sails.  I sure do look forward to endless days of sea and sun in the middle of winter.  I'm from North Dakota, so the Caribbean in January is so much more of a treat.  My only current dilemma is  whether to shave the "Corona Beard" and whether to get a haircut.  I've come to enjoy the wild and woolly look that comes from working from home the past two months.

9 hours ago, BeagleAgility said:

The question also is "Will Anthem be Amped up by then?"

Anthem belongs to the newest generation of ships in the RCL fleet, it's 5 years old and is not in need for any Amplification, nor is anyting planed. The ship will go into regular drydock for Marine Mantenance, originally scheduled at some point now in Europe however I am not aware of any changes, not even to Restaurants; such as converting Jamies Italian to the new Giovanni's concept.

1 hour ago, LXA350 said:

Anthem belongs to the newest generation of ships in the RCL fleet, it's 5 years old and is not in need for any Amplification, nor is anyting planed. The ship will go into regular drydock for Marine Mantenance, originally scheduled at some point now in Europe however I am not aware of any changes, not even to Restaurants; such as converting Jamies Italian to the new Giovanni's concept.

Sorry - I misspoke. I didn't really mean an Amplification. However, I thought I had read that the Anthem was going to get some upgrades - like Playmakers - during drydock.

1 minute ago, BeagleAgility said:

However, I thought I had read that the Anthem was going to get some upgrades - like Playmakers - during drydock.

Given the little that was done to Quantum combined with RCI cutting back dry docks to absolute minimum, I'd venture to guess nothing will be added.