Royal Princess Dec. Mexico Sailings

Your booked dates include both Christmas and New Years. 

I've been on board on Christmas, and it is wonderful (but I prefer to be with family).  The Filipino crew members put together a choir for the Christmas service that was amazing.   And NYE is also great on board.

I certainly hope for you that they go as planned! 

I am hopeful for you.  I have friends in Cabo who have said that there are very few cases there.  The ships don't go to Mexico City, so I wouldn't be so concerned about the cases there.  

Things are constantly changing.  There are some on this site that focus on the negative.  I choose to focus on the positive, and have a back-up plan if needed. 

On 5/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, partybarbie said:

I am hopeful for you.  I have friends in Cabo who have said that there are very few cases there.  The ships don't go to Mexico City, so I wouldn't be so concerned about the cases there.  

Things are constantly changing.  There are some on this site that focus on the negative.  I choose to focus on the positive, and have a back-up plan if needed. 

Yes, just have to roll with it as it happens. We are scheduled for Dec and January and hope everything falls into place.  Looks like we will run into you guys again in January!

8 hours ago, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

Yes, just have to roll with it as it happens. We are scheduled for Dec and January and hope everything falls into place.  Looks like we will run into you guys again in January!

I'm hoping big time for the January cruise.  It's the big 60 for me and the big 50 for one of my friends.  I would say it's the "girls gone wild" cruise, but we are kind of old ladies now, lol. 😉

22 minutes ago, partybarbie said:

I'm hoping big time for the January cruise.  It's the big 60 for me and the big 50 for one of my friends.  I would say it's the "girls gone wild" cruise, but we are kind of old ladies now, lol. 😉

Crones gone wild?

We are hoping to be on Emerald Princess in December! Our March Mexico cruise was cancelled and we'd  really like to do it in December instead. This one goes into the Sea of Cortez so 2 new ports for us

We are booked for December 12th. We are hopeful. I am not going to cancel at final payment. I’m just going to hope it works out. If not I’ll be fine going next year. Just hope they give me the same perks.