Cruise Critic Community
ilikeanswers

Ten steps the cruise industry needs to take to recover

15 hours ago, ldubs said:

Just read an article about a strip club re-opening in Wyoming (I think) -- the entertainers are required to wear masks.  Not making this up.   

Well, it's not like anyone is really concentrating on their faces. As long as the other parts are still uncovered, they should do well.

14 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Well, it's not like anyone is really concentrating on their faces. As long as the other parts are still uncovered, they should do well.

Yea, but that poster didn't say where the masks were being worn.  🙂

15 hours ago, ldubs said:

Just read an article about a strip club re-opening in Wyoming (I think) -- the entertainers are required to wear masks.  Not making this up.   

So what.  Nobody goes to a strip club to see the entertainers faces.  

3 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Yea, but that poster didn't say where the masks were being worn.  🙂

I think at this time we can safely assume that if there is a requirement of face masks, they are to be worn on the face covering the mouth and nose.

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

I think at this time we can safely assume that if there is a requirement of face masks, they are to be worn on the face covering the mouth and nose.

Would not shock me if masks and g-strings are used interchangeably.

10 minutes ago, ed01106 said:

Would not shock me if masks and g-strings are used interchangeably.

If only someone could post a picture of the new g-mask.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 4:24 PM, calliopecruiser said:

I do, but I don't think that makes me a snob.   There's nothing about snobby about making a distinction between good and bad, better and worse.  If you don't make those distinctions, I think that's worse -- a sign of having no sense of judgment or priorities.

I have a sense of judgment and priorities.  I also have a grasp of the difference between cabin categories.  Your posts make it sound as though passengers who book insides are not only booking an inferior product, but are inferior ourselves, and too stupid and uneducated to know the difference between an inside cabin and a suite.

3 hours ago, ontheweb said:

I guess that is a point.  I reckon I'm going to regret posting about that story.  😬😬😬

3 hours ago, Roz said:

I have a sense of judgment and priorities.  I also have a grasp of the difference between cabin categories.  Your posts make it sound as though passengers who book insides are not only booking an inferior product, but are inferior ourselves, and too stupid and uneducated to know the difference between an inside cabin and a suite.

I really would not take anyone who rated people on the class of cabin they booked seriouly.  

Of course, if people are willing to live hundreds of miles from salt water —- well that IS an indication worth noting.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, calliopecruiser said:

I do, but I don't think that makes me a snob.   There's nothing about snobby about making a distinction between good and bad, better and worse.  If you don't make those distinctions, I think that's worse -- a sign of having no sense of judgment or priorities.

Wow.. so you have judgement and can judge why someone would want to take an inferior or bad, could you?  LOL