When is your next cruise?

11 minutes ago, Tjcalley said:

If we can’t cruise we might get a week Airbnb in Clearwater or Orlando if it is safe to go back to Disney (we have annual passes)

Universal Studios is scheduled to have a phased re-opening on June 5.  Has Disney scheduled a date for DisneyWorld?

6 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Universal Studios is scheduled to have a phased re-opening on June 5.  Has Disney scheduled a date for DisneyWorld?

No they are supposed to have some meeting this week to talk about their opening plan. I’m sure it will be soon! We have block out dates for the summer on our passes but I couldn’t imagine wearing a mask in this heat at Disney all day! 

• Like 1

Assuming that there is no second round of this crap and there are no more delays with the start-up of the Enchanted Princess, we will be on her on January 9.  We were cancelled on our June Adventure cruise to Bermuda and we cancelled our late August Oasis cruise.  With the slim chance of it actually  sailing, I would not be real crazy about embarking from NJ  on one of the "guinea pig" cruises.

4 hours ago, lovecaribbean6179 said:

Booked on Horizon next May 2021 to Aruba, Curacao, La Romana and Amber Cove.

We just did a similar itinerary on the Horizon in March, except no Amber Cove. Grand Turk was supposed to be our first stop, but we got Nassau instead because GT had strengthened their COVID regulations. If you're not claustrophobic, I highly recommend the Atlantis Submarine excursion in Aruba. It's outstanding! And as a bonus, you get a 15 minute boat ride (each way) before & after the submarine tour.

uc?export=download&id=17wu1ybrrdqwITyZ4mD1w20uwD76HoHfb

• Like 1

I was on the last sailing of Breeze before the cruiselines started canceling - and my next cruise is entirely too far away. Was supposed to sail on an Elite cruise in April on Spirit from Hawaii to Vancouver, but that got canxed. Had a music charter booked in Nov, but once the musicians started canceling, the cruise line agreed to postpone it until next year. But then Royal Caribbean sent me an offer for a free junior suite and I couldn't turn it down - sailing 29 November on Harmony of the Seas. 2 weeks after that, I'm off on Oceania Riviera for a week of indulgent relaxation. 

• Like 1

I have a Thanksgiving cruise booked and am probably at 80% will cancel at this point. I see very little chance that the virus won't be an issue six months from now and even if my entire family contracted and recovered and there was a 100% chance of being unable to get it again I cannot risk being quarantined on a boat for any amount of time.

Right now it's just a waiting game. I will make a decision when it's final payment time.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

We sailed right before sailing ended... and just booked Jan 24, 2021 out of San Juan. A very long 244 days away. We also have Oct. 11, 2021 on the Breeze out of Galveston booked. 

We are also booked on the Jan 24th sailing. I was suppose to sail from there in May so rebooked for Jan. Fingers crossed everything will be good to go.

15 hours ago, Tjcalley said:

No they are supposed to have some meeting this week to talk about their opening plan. I’m sure it will be soon! We have block out dates for the summer on our passes but I couldn’t imagine wearing a mask in this heat at Disney all day! 

Disney Springs is already partially open, although the previous poster was most likely talking about the theme parks. On the local news the other night they mentioned Disney had submitted plans concerning reopening. We have had Silver passes the last few years that have blocked dates during the Summer, which you likely know.  We will probably go this Summer if they waive the blocked out dates at least once or twice just to see what it is like. Should be similar at least to a small degree of what it might be like on a cruise ship under similar circumstances. 

I planned my next cruise this summer but after talking to my wife we changed our plans. Now we are aiming at december. Maybe some Christmas cruising or even New Years. Should be fun and enjoyable. Ive never seen Santa on board the ship, it will be super fun to have a christmas celebration on board the ship

On 5/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, Too blessed to be stressed said:

We just booked January 16th, 2021! Looking forward to it on the Vista.

We are on the Horizon September 5th to the 19th , 2020, B2B

11 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

We just did a similar itinerary on the Horizon in March, except no Amber Cove. Grand Turk was supposed to be our first stop, but we got Nassau instead because GT had strengthened their COVID regulations. If you're not claustrophobic, I highly recommend the Atlantis Submarine excursion in Aruba. It's outstanding! And as a bonus, you get a 15 minute boat ride (each way) before & after the submarine tour.

uc?export=download&id=17wu1ybrrdqwITyZ4mD1w20uwD76HoHfb

Thank you so much for the suggestion.  Husband and I had booked the Atlantis Submarine tour in Cozumel two years ago but it was cancelled due to water conditions.  Hopefully we can try again in Aruba.

• Like 1

Hopefully, the Fascination, March 21, 2021.  I am still waiting for ALL my money to come back from the 4 rooms I booked.  I have received at least half or a little more than half back on my credit card.  Once I get it all back, I plan to book the March date! 🙂

• Like 1