48 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

How do you put a hold on a stateroom?  I'm doing a booking and that option isn't coming up. TIA! @firefly333 @organized chaos

When do you want to cruise?  August and September ARE grayed out.

11 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I don't think Carnival wants to be the only line to return to service if all others hold off. They'd be labeled as unsafe, greedy, and not looking out for the health & well being of their passengers. They don't want that kind of PR.

I disagree - not with people's perception (they're likely to say all those things - and more) or with them not wanting that PR.  I think Carnival would not hesitate to return to service alone IF they perceive they could do so safely.

Currently 3 booked.  First is next April, then a TA on Legend next fall, spring cruise 2021.  Unless the DCD succeeds in destroying the industry altogether.  

Booked on the Horizon for August 30, 2020. That doesn't mean we are sailing, I have little hope this cruise will sail. 

2 hours ago, rwdtgb said:

Booked on the Horizon for August 30, 2020. That doesn't mean we are sailing, I have little hope this cruise will sail. 

It's official its Canceled..........

On 5/24/2020 at 8:06 PM, Saint Greg said:

Hopefully August 29th Magic from Miami to Aruba, Bonaire, Grand Turk, and  Half Moon Cay.

Make that November 7th Vista from Galveston to Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan.

25 minutes ago, stellarose said:

so want to book for winter 2021.  too hopeful?

We're at October 1, if we split the difference maybe it'll be back on November 15.  This will give 7 weeks of guinea pig cruising until my January 9 cruise.  If we wait until 2021, I'll reluctantly be one of those guinea pigs.

April was cancelled, August was cancelled, now my September booking has been cancelled.

I give up on this year, I'll rebook something for January and cross my fingers. 😒

My next cruise is Jan 14, 2021 out of Charleston (never done that!) on Sunshine (love Serenity!) and in a spa balcony (never done a spa room!) with $300 OBC (4 day cruise) and $50 shareholder credit.

Edited by ninjacat123

November on the Breeze.  First we were booked for September on the Radiance to New England and Canada which was cancelled since the ship wasn't ready. We were happy to get the $600 OBC to rebook.  Now anxious about cruising in November. 

On 6/22/2020 at 4:20 PM, ninjacat123 said:

My next cruise is Jan 14, 2021 out of Charleston (never done that!) on Sunshine (love Serenity!) and in a spa balcony (never done a spa room!) with $300 OBC (4 day cruise) and $50 shareholder credit.

Sounds like you got a great cruise!! From what I've heard, spa rooms are received well. We're sailing on Jan 30, would love to hear how your sailing went/what differences you notice due to Covid (if any)!

On 6/9/2020 at 1:53 PM, cybergenie said:

Our Cruise Famiglia is booked on the New Year Cruise, Dec. 26, 2021, on the Mardi Gras.  We are hopefully watching and waiting.  This will be our 16th New Year cruise with everyone, as well as several mid-year cruises.  We met everyone on our first cruise in 2003, and have cruised together ever since.

Shout out to the Chief. Just retired from USNR as an E6, though did 8 years active prior to this. I wasn't deployable so couldn't compete with the other E6s as effectively. Stupid heart murmur.

Looking at my Magic 8 Ball, it says your 2021 cruise will go without a hitch.