Jump to content

Recommended Posts

With no International tourists in Au or NZ where are the bargains in travel ?

 

Here’s one.

Campervans at only $29 per day .

 

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/tv3-owner-mediaworks-announces-130-job-losses

Tourism Holdings Ltd owns Britz, Maui and Mighty Campers, which from today will be offering deals of motorhomes as low as $29, plus insurance, per day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Some of the top hotels have some good prices.


Some of the luxury Guest Lodges with astronomical per night charges are also pleading for business , and have slashed the price just to get something in to cover day to day expenses .

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:


Some of the luxury Guest Lodges with astronomical per night charges are also pleading for business , and have slashed the price just to get something in to cover day to day expenses .

My dream is to stay in one of NZ's luxury guest lodges.  We had dinner at Huka Lodge once which was the highlight of our NZ visit.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Not sure we are into post Covid yet but there are some good deals on resorts around Australia. Saw a deal for Ramada Eco lodge near Broome for $1,050 for 10 nights.

Now - how to get to Broome  .........

Edited by Porky55
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Can't fly into WA yet, can't drive into WA yet, can  walk but it is too far

 

Sophie Matterson is doing it, from WA.

 

"Brisbane woman Sophie Matterson (Coast to Coast Camel Trek) has embarked on an ambitious solo expedition, leading five camels across the continent, from Shark Bay, WA, to Byron Bay, NSW". See Link.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 7:24 PM, Kiwi Kruzer said:

With no International tourists in Au or NZ where are the bargains in travel ?

Here’s one.

Campervans at only $29 per day .


Update.... sold out , with entire fleet booked for Queens Birthday.. Heavy demand and company will keep offer through July .

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, By The Bay said:

Sophie Matterson is doing it, from WA.

 

"Brisbane woman Sophie Matterson (Coast to Coast Camel Trek) has embarked on an ambitious solo expedition, leading five camels across the continent, from Shark Bay, WA, to Byron Bay, NSW". See Link.

You think she is walking the whole way when there are camels to ride. I know what I would be doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising.co.uk
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...