Crystal Refund Roll Call

SusieQft

1 hour ago, Vegas Cruiser said:

And we will never sail on Crystal again.....although my gut tells me they will be going out of business. 

A reorganization probably is more likely.  A good start would be replacing the CEO with someone more responsible and skillful.  My gut tells me that a lot of people are not going to trust Crystal with the current management team at the helm.  Cruising will return some day, but the refund fiasco has damaged this brand for many customers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crickette said:

I am aware of these ... Stickman, nfcu, commodoredave and TheKingD

Thank you!  That's an impressive list.  Crystal should be proud.

TheKingD's experience gives us at least a glimmer of hope with his March 20 cancellation and Sept. 13 refund.  Our cruises were canceled on March 13 and we've been waiting 193 days now.  As others have noticed, Crystal obviously is lying about making refunds in order of cancellation date.  Perhaps the four people above were just lucky to have travel agents with more influence.

Very late to the party here but I guess we should contribute to the spreadsheet.  We were booked B2B Hong Kong to Singapore and back to Hong Kong departing February 15.  Cancellation confirmation received from Crystal on 2/10.  TA advised us that they put a refund request in on 2/28 but also have indicated 3/3 so the exact date is in that range.  Taxes and fees credited back to the Am Ex on 2/12.  Then it gets interesting.  They gave us a 125% FCC for the first leg.  And eventually a refund for the second leg which was received on 6/20.  The FCC was moved to a Belfast to Quebec City sailing which was also cancelled and the 125% FCC was then moved to the 2022 world cruise which we had already booked.  We are staying with the world cruise as asking for a refund would not really get us the FCC back and waiting in line for a refund of money we put down is not appealing.  We actually hope the cruise goes but if not we have travel insurance which the agent has told us covers the fare as well as the FCC in the event of bankruptcy or failure to perform.  We really don't want to test that.  We got the 125% FCC based on pointing out to Crystal the language that was on their website when we cancelled (that later disappeared) which I saved and have attached.Crystal Website on March 1 Cancellation.docx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, seattleskibums said:

Obviously, it was your looks and charm because Crystal has shown over the last 5-6 weeks since you got your refund that it couldn't care less about comments concerning its shameful and deceitful refund policy.

On 8/13/2020 at 2:45 PM,  commodoredave said: 

I’m not sure why I finally got paid. It could have been my regular stream of sarcastic and irreverent posts that parodied Crystal’s inept management that they simply got tired of seeing. Perhaps the Crystal Faithful donated their own money towards my refund just to shut me up. Or maybe it was just my boyish good looks and charm that Crystal couldn’t resist!  Whatever it was, I now have my refund.

commodoredave,

We are both pleased and jealous that you have received your refund. 

We suspect that as our Cruise Critic name ‘comas’ is alphabetically close to yours, Crystal have mistakenly refunded our money to you!!     😂😂

Since we are now about 17 days short of a 6 month wait for a full refund for two back to back cruises last May,  a few more days, weeks or whatever won’t make much difference to our displeasure and disbelief in the way we have been treated. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Follow-up to filed dispute with Chase for cancelled cruise of 8/19/20, cancelled by Crystal last week of MAY. Already reported receiving credit for final payment , today received letter from Chase that DEPOSIT amount (~$6600 ) is being credited, apparently Crystal agreed to pay since it was beyond 536 days.

• Thanks 1

Would anyone have a copy of Crystals terms and conditions for ocean cruises from around April that they could re-post, I see the previous links are no longer valid. Thanks in advance.

Ditto please ... my bank has now asked for a copy of the cancellation policy! My claim went in 8 May ... still waiting[emoji57]
I have forwarded the request to my TA to see what they say.

3 hours ago, docmark said:

Follow-up to filed dispute with Chase for cancelled cruise of 8/19/20, cancelled by Crystal last week of MAY. Already reported receiving credit for final payment , today received letter from Chase that DEPOSIT amount (~$6600 ) is being credited, apparently Crystal agreed to pay since it was beyond 536 days.

It sounds like maybe Chase also gave Crystal a nudge of some sort about the deposit.  Maybe they refused to give you a provisional credit, but still went to bat for you with Crystal?

1 hour ago, MBP&O2/O said:

Ditto please ... my bank has now asked for a copy of the cancellation policy! My claim went in 8 May ... still waitingemoji57.png
I have forwarded the request to my TA to see what they say.

I don't have a copy of the relevant T&Cs, but here is the cancellation policy as of March 18.  It was not updated further until June 18, and then July 23:

Issuance of Cruise Refunds in 90 days 3-18-20.pdf

1 hour ago, SusieQft said:

It sounds like maybe Chase also gave Crystal a nudge of some sort about the deposit.  Maybe they refused to give you a provisional credit, but still went to bat for you with Crystal?

I am not aware of any " going to bat" !!, very happy that I received the balance, except $1000 credit from previously cancelled World Cruise which I got credit for in a future cruise (scheduled for January 2020, which of course will most likely will be cancelled)

15 hours ago, Lord Haw Haw said:

Would anyone have a copy of Crystals terms and conditions for ocean cruises from around April that they could re-post, I see the previous links are no longer valid. Thanks in advance.

Lord Haw Haw ... the following was posted on March 19 and covered voyages through April 2020.  I'll post another notice separately. 

Crystal's Ocean, River and Yacht Sailings

UPDATED Thursday, March 19, 2020  7pm EST

Crystal continues to closely monitor the latest developments as the unprecedented situation concerning COVID-19 is rapidly evolving. Due to temporary closures of European ports, it is with regret that we have made the decision to cancel the following Crystal sailings:

Crystal Cruises:

• Crystal Serenity | April 21, 2020 | 12 nights | Rome to Monte Carlo

• Crystal Serenity | April 21, 2020 | 6 nights | Rome to Palma de Mallorca

• Crystal Serenity | April 21, 2020 | 19 nights | Rome to Venice

• Crystal Serenity | April 27, 2020 | 6 nights | Palma de Mallorca to Monte Carlo

• Crystal Serenity | May 3, 2020 | 7 nights | Monte Carlo to Venice

• Crystal Serenity | May 3, 2020 | 28 nights | Monte Carlo to Rome

• Crystal Symphony | May 8, 2020 | 16 nights | Dubai to Rome

• Crystal Symphony | May 8, 2020 | 10 nights | Dubai to Aqaba/Petra

• Crystal Symphony | May 8, 2020 | 42 nights | Dubai to London

• Crystal Symphony | May 18, 2020 | 6 nights | Aqaba/Petra to Rome

Crystal River Cruises:

• Crystal Bach | April 16, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip

• Crystal Bach | April 23, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip

• Crystal Debussy | April 17, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip

• Crystal Debussy | April 24, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam Roundtrip

• Crystal Mahler | April 18, 2020 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen

• Crystal Mahler | April 25, 2020 | 7 nights | Vilshofen to Budapest

• Crystal Ravel | April 17, 2020 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen

• Crystal Ravel | April 24, 2020 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen

Crystal Yacht Cruises:

• Crystal Esprit| April 19, 2020 | 7 nights | Limassol to Athens

• Crystal Esprit| April 26, 2020 | 7 nights | Athens Roundtrip

Guests on these cancelled sailings will have two options to consider:

• A 100% refund of cruise fare, port charges, taxes, and fees paid, and any air and hotel packages booked through Crystal. 

OR

• A Future Cruise Credit* equal to 125% of their cruise fare paid – valid on any Crystal experience (Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition) embarking through December 31, 2022 - along with a refund of port charges, taxes, and fees, and air and hotel packages booked through Crystal.

If guests are unable to redeem the future cruise credit by December 31, 2022, they may request a refund of the original cruise fare paid. We will be applying the Future Cruise Credit to the guest profile. 

However, if a guest prefers the refund option, we kindly ask that they let us know by the start of their original embark date by emailing us at Resolutions@crystalcruises.com.

We will be communicating these changes to our booked guests and their travel advisors directly. On behalf of everyone at Crystal, we thank our guests for their understanding and patience as we navigate this ever-changing situation, and we look forward to welcoming them on a future voyage.

*Future Cruise Credit may be used with Crystal’s 2-for-1 Fares and Book Now Savings and will be provided as two separate coupons — one equivalent to 100% and the other equal to the additional 25%. Each coupon can be used on a single, non-fully paid, future booking or coupons can be combined on a single booking. The Future Cruise Credit is not available to incentive groups, not combinable with any other discount, it is non-transferable, non-refundable once applied, and cannot be used in lieu of the deposit requirement on your new booking.

15 hours ago, Lord Haw Haw said:

Here is the next notice posted April 2 for voyages through May 2020.  Sorry for all the bullets! Hope this helps Lord Haw Haw.

• Additional Cruises Cancelled: Crystal's Ocean, River and Yacht Sailings

UPDATED Thursday, April 2, 2020 6pm EST

•  

Crystal continues to closely monitor the latest developments as the unprecedented situation concerning COVID-19 is rapidly evolving. Due to temporary closures of European ports, it is with regret that we have made the decision to cancel the following Crystal sailings:

Crystal Cruises:

• • Crystal Serenity | May 10, 2020 | 12 nights | Venice to Barcelona
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 10, 2020 | 21 nights | Venice to Rome
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 10, 2020 | 28 nights | Venice Roundtrip
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 10, 2020 | 8 nights | Venice to Rome
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 18, 2020 | 4 nights | Rome to Barcelona
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 22, 2020 | 4 nights | Barcelona to Florence
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 22, 2020 | 9 nights | Barcelona to Rome
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 26, 2020 | 5 nights | Florence to Rome
      • • Crystal Serenity | May 31, 2020 | 7 nights | Rome to Venice
      • • Crystal Symphony | May 24, 2020 | 7 nights | Rome to Barcelona
      • • Crystal Symphony | May 24, 2020 | 14 nights | Rome to Lisbon
      • • Crystal Symphony | May 24, 2020 | 26 nights | Rome to Athens
      • • Crystal Symphony | May 31, 2020 | 7 nights | Barcelona to Lisbon
      • • Crystal Symphony | May 31, 2020 | 19 nights | Barcelona to London

Crystal River Cruises:

• • Crystal Bach | April 30, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam to Basel
      • • Crystal Bach | May 7, 2020 | 7 nights | Basel to Amsterdam
      • • Crystal Bach | May 14, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam to Basel
      • • Crystal Bach | May 21, 2020 | 7 nights | Basel to Amsterdam
      • • Crystal Bach | May 28, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam to Basel
      • • Crystal Debussy | May 1, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam to Basel
      • • Crystal Debussy | May 8, 2020 | 7 nights | Basel to Amsterdam
      • • Crystal Debussy | May 15, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam to Basel
      • • Crystal Debussy | May 29, 2020 | 7 nights | Amsterdam to Basel
      • • Crystal Mahler | May 2, 2020 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen
      • • Crystal Mahler | May 9, 2020 | 7 nights | Vilshofen to Budapest
      • • Crystal Mahler | May 16, 2020 | 16 nights | Budapest to Amsterdam
      • • Crystal Mahler | June 1, 2020 | 16 nights | Amsterdam to Budapest
      • • Crystal Ravel | May 1, 2020 | 7 nights | Vilshofen to Budapest
      • • Crystal Ravel | May 8, 2020 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen
      • • Crystal Ravel | May 15, 2020 | 7 nights | Vilshofen to Budapest
      • • Crystal Ravel | May 22, 2020 | 7 nights | Budapest to Vilshofen
      • • Crystal Ravel | May 29, 2020 | 7 nights | Vilshofen to Budapest

Crystal Yacht Cruises:

• • Crystal Esprit | May 3, 2020 | 7 nights | Athens to Dubrovnik
      • • Crystal Esprit | May 10, 2020 | 7 nights | Dubrovnik to Venice
      • • Crystal Esprit | May 17, 2020 | 7 nights | Venice to Dubrovnik
      • • Crystal Esprit | May 24, 2020 | 7 nights | Dubrovnik to Venice
      • • Crystal Esprit | May 31, 2020 | 7 nights | Venice to Dubrovnik

Guests on these cancelled sailings will have two options to consider:

• A 100% refund of cruise fare, port charges, taxes, and fees paid, and any air and hotel packages booked through Crystal. 

OR

• A Future Cruise Credit* equal to 125% of their cruise fare paid – valid on any Crystal experience (Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition) embarking through December 31, 2022 - along with a refund of port charges, taxes, and fees, and air and hotel packages booked through Crystal.

• If guests are unable to redeem the future cruise credit by December 31, 2022, they may request a refund of the original cruise fare paid. We will be applying the Future Cruise Credit to the guest profile. However, if a guest prefers the refund option, we kindly ask that they let us know by the start of their original embark date by emailing us at Resolutions@crystalcruises.com.

• We also suggest our guests contact their travel advisor to further discuss these options and to assist in rebooking a future Crystal cruise. We will be communicating these changes to our booked guests and their travel advisors directly. On behalf of everyone at Crystal, we thank our guests for their understanding and patience as we navigate this ever-changing situation, and we look forward to welcoming them on a future voyage.

•  

• *Future Cruise Credit may be used with Crystal’s 2-for-1 Fares and Book Now Savings and will be provided as two separate coupons — one equivalent to 100% and the other equal to the additional 25%. Each coupon can be used on a single, non-fully paid, future booking or coupons can be combined on a single booking. The Future Cruise Credit is not available to incentive groups or guests under charter contracts, it is non-transferable, non-refundable once applied, and cannot be used in lieu of the deposit requirement on your new booking. Third party air, hotel and insurance reimbursements will be based on their individual policies.

• Like 1

On the same topic, our cruise was to be on the Serenity leaving Miami December 9, 2020. I cancelled June 18, 2020. has anyone see a copy of Crystals terms and conditions for ocean cruises that would impact the December cruises and that they would repost? (I think Crystal MAY have cancelled it July 31, 2020, but not sure.) Thank you in advance.

4 minutes ago, CRUISELUVRS said:

On the same topic, our cruise was to be on the Serenity leaving Miami December 9, 2020. I cancelled June 18, 2020. has anyone see a copy of Crystals terms and conditions for ocean cruises that would impact the December cruises and that they would repost? (I think Crystal MAY have cancelled it July 31, 2020, but not sure.) Thank you in advance.

If you cancelled before Crystal did, I think you'd be bound by the regular cancellation provisions in force at the time.  The following Ts & Cs would apply to bookings still in place when Crystal cancelled on July 31:

Cruise Cancellations: Ocean and Yacht Voyages Through December 2020

• UPDATED Friday, July 31, 2020 3pm EST

Like all travel enthusiasts, we are eagerly anticipating the day we can return to sailing the world again and welcome our guests back aboard. Unfortunately, the constantly changing variables related to Covid-19, coupled with differing restrictions for international travel, continue to determine when and where this can happen. The uncertainty surrounding this global health crisis hinders the ability for all cruise lines to operate, and it is with deep regret that we have had to cancel all Ocean voyages (aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity) and Yacht voyages (aboard Crystal Esprit) through the remainder of 2020. 

•  

We extend our deepest apologies for this situation that is beyond our control and is a great frustration to all of us. Everyone at Crystal, along with the officers and crew of our ships fleetwide, are extremely disappointed that we were compelled to take this action as we were looking forward to exploring together.
  •  

What is certain is Crystal’s commitment to the safety and well-being of our guests and crew above all else. While we are looking forward to welcoming our valued guests back aboard again as soon as possible, we will not do so until it is deemed safe by governing health authorities.
  •  

We know this cancellation is extremely disappointing. In recognition of this, we are providing all affected guests with Credits* equal to 125% of the cruise fare paid on fully-paid reservations – along with a refund of port charges, taxes and fees paid, and any air and hotel packages booked through Crystal. For guests who have not fully paid, the credit will then be based on the deposited amount. Credits are valid on any Crystal experience (Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition) embarking through December 31, 2023.
  •  

We encourage our guests to contact their travel advisor to assist them in selecting their ideal future Crystal cruise. Explore all cruise departures via our website's Find A Voyage page to review the 2021-2023 full-year voyage collections for each Crystal experience – all are available through 2022 as is our complete 2023 Ocean Collection. Our just-launched Crystal Confidence 2.0 provides the peace of mind our guests need now when making future travel plans.
  •  

While our fleet is paused, the Crystal team has been developing new procedures and policies that will support all public health and regulatory requirements and to ensure our guests’ vacations continue to be not only relaxing and pleasurable but safe and healthy. Building on our stringent protocols already in place, we recently launched Crystal Clean+® 2.0 – an enhanced level of measures to help safeguard the well-being of our guests and crew. Each protocol will be continually evaluated as new information becomes available.

We thank our guests, and our partners, for their continued understanding during this very challenging time. We, the Crystal team, remain at their service.

*The 125% Credits option is comprised of two coupons: a 100% Future Cruise Payment (FCP) representing cruise fare paid, and a 25% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) bonus discount. Credit coupons may be used separately or combined on any non-fully paid, future booking. Credits may be used with Crystal’s 2-for-1 Fares and Book Now Savings.

Future Cruise Payment (FCP) may be applied to multiple future bookings and may be used towards deposit requirement on their new booking.

Future Cruise Credit (FCC) may be applied to one booking as a savings; is not available to incentive groups, or guests under charter contracts; not combinable with any other savings – including Flex Fares, Best Available Fares (River) and Advance Purchase Savings; non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be used in lieu of the deposit requirement on their new booking.

Note: If guests are unable to redeem their Credits by December 31, 2023, they may request a refund of the original cruise fare paid. Please allow a minimum of 90 days from receipt of request for refunds to be processed.

To request a refund, travel advisors and guests must utilize the unique link provided on their cancellation notification. Or, click here to submit the online form. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the prompt response MightyQuinn.

We cancelled prior to Crystal as we did not think there was any chance of the sailing going ahead so are covered under the standard terms and conditions (US version). I am sure it must be stated in the contract but I can not find any reference to the timeframe for refund, any chance someone can steer me in the right direction?

2 hours ago, Lord Haw Haw said:

Thanks for the prompt response MightyQuinn.

We cancelled prior to Crystal as we did not think there was any chance of the sailing going ahead so are covered under the standard terms and conditions (US version). I am sure it must be stated in the contract but I can not find any reference to the timeframe for refund, any chance someone can steer me in the right direction?

If you cancelled before Crystal did, then you would be subject to the cancellation penalties as noted on your booking confirmation from Crystal. I checked on both bookings we still have outstanding (2022/2023) and the confirmation does not contain any reference to a timeframe for a refund. Truth is, before COVID there was no reason to put information like that on the confirmation as refunds were generally processed, by every cruise line, in 5 to 7 business days. Unfortunately, these are no longer "normal" times.

• Like 1

UPDATE:  Yay!  Received notification today from VISA that the temporary credit on my credit card for the main charge ($12,000+) of my cruise has now been made permanent.  Now all that's left is closure on the remaining 2 small charges.  That's a relief.  Also, there was no info as to whether it was made permanent because Crystal answered and agreed, or if Crystal didn't respond at all.

Recap: Cancelled my 1/5/21 cruise on 7/9.  I opened my cc dispute on 8/11, received temporary credit on my account from VISA for the 3 charges covering all cruise payments within 5 days.  9/24 - Large temporary credit made permanent and that dispute closed.  Awaiting disposition on remaining 2 smaller charges. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Roland4 said:

If you cancelled before Crystal did, then you would be subject to the cancellation penalties as noted on your booking confirmation from Crystal.

Sounds right to me:  if you didn't take "the chance" of waiting until Crystal cancelled, your cancellation is under "normal" conditions ...........although NORMAL is now such a remarkable concept 😦😦

21 hours ago, SusieQft said:

Apologies to you(Karen) and "the subject matter"!!

I found out today that I misinterpreted the letter from Chase yesterday!!   $6600+ related to deposit date was NOT received and Chase will not dispute it due to  duration over 536 days. My TA is already pursuing it.

• Thanks 1

To SusieQft and anyone else keeping score: To our complete surprise we've been refunded the port taxes for one of our two cruises that Crystal canceled on March 13.  So that means Crystal actually still is making refunds to customers who have not filed credit card disputes. The refund was made back to our Amex card on Day 194 and not sent by check.  It will be interesting to see how long the second refund takes as that cruise was canceled at the exact same time.  We're hoping Crystal is processing refunds at a rate of more than one per month now.  We'll keep you posted.

• Thanks 1

The Nightmare Continues

We just got the following response from Crystal's Office of the President after contacting them earlier today about our other "pending" refund:

"Crystal is working systemically on refunds and an agreement was reached first with one of the credit card providers to a solution on the procedures.  We continue to work through procedures with other credit card providers and on other refunds due.  We are working as hard as possible to resolve refunds in queue. 

"In regards to your second booking, with a cancel date of May 6th, it will remain in queue and be worked as soon as possible.  We ask for a bit more patience in awaiting that refund.  Thank you for your understanding."

Now some facts: Both of our cruises were canceled by Crystal on March 13 and then rebooked using our FCC on March 24.  (Yes, we are embarrassed to admit that we trusted Crystal and actually rebooked the cruises for 2021.) Originally, we had been told the cancellation date was in March.  Then it was changed to April 13.  Now they say it is May 6.

We had high hopes earlier today that we'd receive the second refund within days, but it's sounding now like we may have another multi-month wait on our hands.  This outfit has no shame and cannot be trusted.  If you are eligible to file a credit card dispute, do it ASAP!
Edited by seattleskibums

Worried I may have waited too long to dispute the deposit we made with Crystal.    Cruise was planned for Dec 2021, deposit was made in October 2019 and we cancelled on April 8th.    I called Amex tonight and they are saying that the dispute needed to be made within 60 days of our cancelling.   I called them out on that statement saying that still would have been well within the 90 day refund processing period Crystal was spouting such that there was nothing they would've/could've done at that time.   She's going to do a some research and get back to me tomorrow.  Fingers crossed they can over-ride their system.   For what it's worth, we're platinum card holders.    

It seems that waiting for Crystal's "90 days" is not always a good strategy.  I would have thought that Amex Platinum would give you up to 536 days, but canadianINtexas is still well within that time frame.  It sounds like the credit cards are getting more and more strict about enforcing all possible deadlines.  This is easy for them to do when they do not publish clear guidelines.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:29 PM, mskatiemae said:

Just put in to request refund of my full payment that was supposed to be made into 100% FCP + 25% FCC after Crystal cancelled. I chose this option instead of asking for the refund. My TA says they say they will not give me a 25% FCC because this full payment was money that I had applied from previous cancellations I made (voyages that Crystal later cancelled). Now at the back of the line for a refund. Sailing date 10/29/2020. Cancelled by Crystal on 7/30/2020. I requested a full refund on 9/21/2020. So I got snookered into 2 extra months in the 0% lending club.

Well I have been made to understand now that my original cancellation of a b2b2b in March 2020 that resulted in 75% FCP and 25% refund (same day Crystal announced a change to 25% FCP and 75% refund but I got the older deal only because it wasn't yet in the system when my TA cancelled with the Crystal rep on the phone) and that the FCP $ amount is not money that can ever be refunded or have a FCC bonus even when Crystal cancelled the voyage to which I've transferred the FCP money. So I have been punished for my 0% lending and for repeated attempts to cruise with Crystal in 2020. I still am keeping a 2021 booking made with cash and a 2022 one made with FCP money from the original 2020 booking. So 2021 voyage could be cancelled. But hey, I could wait a full six months for the money to be refunded anyway. I will be looking for a viable 2021 sailing opportunity in any case, so might as well keep the $ and booking in play until we know more about the future.

I am considering booking something which has a nice low solo supplement and good value now before we see things get going again and the fares start going up. Maybe a river voyage?

SuzieQFT please remove my refund note from the spreadsheet as my TA was told today that the $$ I put as my full payment on the now cancelled Oct 2020 Serenity Caribbean voyages is NOT refundable and NOT eligible for any 25% FCC, as I thought initially. 

Best of luck to all waiting for refunds and wish we'll sail again soon!

Edited by mskatiemae