Eurodam
Noordam
Westerdam

Scheveningen NL Anchorage
Nieuw Statendam
Zaandam

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! The last few ships are nearing the end of their current journeys. Wonder what is in store for them next.

Morning Dailyites & my CC sisters.  Looks like another hot, humid and T-storm day here. Disappointed that yesterday’s launch was postponed. Hope Saturday is a go! Adding a pic of my hydrangea plant - enjoying this year’s weather. Never had so many blossoms on my tiny plant before!

Amnesty International is even more important than ever, sadly. Postponing burger day until July 4th. Today’s meal suggestion sounds great. I believe I will have to use scallops rather than shrimp, but should be equally tasty!

Stay well everyone!

20FB551A-F2A1-4BF0-863E-4567A457FC0D.jpeg

• Like 5

Good morning, and thanks for the Daily!  I love the dinner suggestion, but as it is National Hamburger Day, and I just happen to have a pound of ground beef thawing in the fridge, we'll be having burgers and salad for dinner tonight.  And wine.

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 3

Good morning and thanks for the update.  Koningsdam must be out for exercise, I have never heard of the place in Mexico.  Hamburg is on the menu but with veggies and pasta.  Your meal suggestion sounds good, I will put it on the calendar for another day.  It's hard finding specific pastas these days, I have not seen Orzo in a while.

• Like 1

Thank you for the report.  Things have been a bit crazy with the Westerdam with both Marine Traffic and Cruisemapper reporting her far up a river in the Netherlands but the HAL app shows her midway between The Philippines and Vietnam so it looks like she has finally concluded her business in Manila.

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

Good morning and thanks for the daily report.

Good news here is that McDonald's Drive Thru's are reopening over the next week. Ooh, my cholesterol!

🍔

Our Drive Thru's have never closed.  I don't think McDonald's basic burgers are that bad but I never step up to the bigger ones.  Sounds good for tonight.

Maryland is now allowing outdoor seating at restaurants although I'm not sure it will be allowed in my county.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the report.  Things have been a bit crazy with the Westerdam with both Marine Traffic and Cruisemapper reporting her far up a river in the Netherlands but the HAL app shows her midway between The Philippines and Vietnam so it looks like she has finally concluded her business in Manila.

I noticed that and left her information from yesterday. The ship couldn't have moved that far in a day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning.

Thank you for the Daily Report.

Shrimp skillet dinner sounds great, but I have chicken thawing so maybe we'll have shrimp another night. 

We've got rain in the forecast, so with any luck, this hot, humid weather will come to an end.

Have a great day.  Stay healthy.

• Like 2

Thanks Rich for the update.

So envious of your hydrangeas @cat shepard I have brown thumb for hydrangeas. I killed so many dh forbids me buying any more out of humanitarian pity for the poor plants. 

Been absent and under the weather. Dr. thinks ulcer or gallstones (despite no longer having a gallbladder, is that legal?). I am ready for 2020 to be done already!! 🤪CTScan tomorrow should tell more.

Spaghetti for the fam tonight. I will be on chicken noodle soup and dry toast however.... and most egregious, no wine. The horror. 

• Like 1

Thanks Rich for the daily. Summer has arrived here but it’s hard to fire up a bbq for one person. I may still make a hamburger on the stove for dinner tonight. 

Waiting to see what flowers live here. Several large clusters of peonies but each morning the dog and I inspect to see if any have opened yet. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the Daily, Rich 🙂 

International Amnesty Day - a most worthwhile cause 🙂 

Hamburgers sound like a perfect solution for us tonight.  I can even hobble out to the bbq now in my boot 😉   

• Like 2

Good afternoon, and thank you, Rich, for the report.  Lots of interesting info.  

We are supposed to go up to 22* today - just about a heatwave! So Pat will barbecue a steak and we'll have salads to go with it.  I made wine jelly today and there is about 3/4 of a bottle of shiraz left over from the 2 batches, so we will be drinking that.  Don't they say every hour open adds a year to the age of the wine?  

f1e8814.jpg.5562d3fb75704ca392734dd35424d790.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, fatcat04 said:

Dr. thinks ulcer or gallstones (despite no longer having a gallbladder, is that legal?).

😞 That sounds like you are pretty uncomfortable 😞 I hope you get fixed up quickly!

3 hours ago, highland cruiser said:

Wine in a box...a whole new slant on box wine.  Good one. 

I think ger_77 refers to it as cardboardaux.  I have added that to my vocabulary 😄 

• Like 3

Good evening, and thank you for the daily, Rich. Your dinner suggestion sounds good, but I will have to save for another day. Dear Daughter is studying Judaism, and she wanted to cook tonight, so blintzes it was. Not my cup of tea, but we try to support her in her endeavours. One awesome thing is that we have homemade Challah every week now. My tummy is enjoying, hips not so much. LOL

• Like 2