A July cruise is available....

TSUmom

And...they are selling cruises still on about half the fleet for sailing in August.  Alaska begins as early as August 3rd and Bermuda out of NYC as early as August 2nd.   I wouldn't be holding my breath for any of those....well...actually if you go...maybe do hold your breath.  

11 minutes ago, roger001 said:

And...they are selling cruises still on about half the fleet for sailing in August.  Alaska begins as early as August 3rd and Bermuda out of NYC as early as August 2nd.   I wouldn't be holding my breath for any of those....well...actually if you go...maybe do hold your breath.  

I am actually booked on an Alaska August 5th....don't see it going but am waiting for NCL yo cancel.

I just thought it was odd that as of yesterday there were not any July cruises listed and now this morning there is one.

Folks got discretionary money to spend freely, why not invest and loan them interest-free to cruise lines like NCL with a promised bonus, if and when they sail again.  To each her/his own.  

2 hours ago, TSUmom said:

I am actually booked on an Alaska August 5th....don't see it going but am waiting for NCL yo cancel.

I just thought it was odd that as of yesterday there were not any July cruises listed and now this morning there is one.

Not happening

https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-canada/news/2020/05/minister-garneau-announces-updated-measures-for-cruise-ships-and-passenger-vessels-in-canadian-waters-up-to-october-31-2020.html

6 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Well that's for Canada.... so it wouldn't have anything to do with this Baltic cruise that is available. Lol. 

-----------------------------

On the other hand, as said above, the Escape won't be back by then, if she's back by the end of the year I'll be surprised. She is on a mission repatriating the remaining crew onboard... heading to the Philippines arriving in July via Europe. She'll be in Civitavecchia as her first stop mid next week.

• Like 1