Arcade Credit transfer to OBC

Didn't really find anything in my search to answer this question.  If I  purchase Arcade Credits and they aren't all used can I transfer them to OBC to use for other items like Ice Cream etc?   I found a few opinions on the subject but no one mentioned that they had actually done this.  Thanks!

14 hours ago, CARALOU20 said:

If I  purchase Arcade Credits and they aren't all used can I transfer them to OBC to use for other items like Ice Cream etc?   

Like the land based CSRs, this may depend on who you get at the GS counter on the ship. Don't count on being able to do it; don't buy more than you know for sure the kids will use.

15 hours ago, CARALOU20 said:

Didn't really find anything in my search to answer this question.  If I  purchase Arcade Credits and they aren't all used can I transfer them to OBC to use for other items like Ice Cream etc?   I found a few opinions on the subject but no one mentioned that they had actually done this.  Thanks!

I’ve never heard of that being done and I very much doubt it as they are usually offering a deal where you buy so much in arcade credits then you get some free.  The last time our kids used that they even restricted it so that the extra arcade credit money could only be used on the arcade games and not the ones where you could win prizes.