Cruise Critic Community
Host Jazzbeau

Heartwarming Video Performed by Cruise Entertainers

Hi everyone – Host Anne shared this YouTube video that was sent to her from a crew member...it's a video from cruise entertainers across a variety of cruise lines...this is a group of cruise industry professionals that are hurting like everyone else.  This is really heartwarming.  

I only recognised Anna who used to be on Azamara.  Didn’t spot anyone else that’s been on Azamara did you? 

3 hours ago, uktog said:

I only recognised Anna who used to be on Azamara.  Didn’t spot anyone else that’s been on Azamara did you? 

I did spot Jodie at the beginning. She used to be  an Azamara Activies Manager. She's now on Norwegian I think. I didn't recognise anyone else though. Tough time for all of them 😔

Phil 

Dottie Kulasa, now a Cruise Director on Oceania, was working on Azamara several years ago,   Although Dottie had left Azamara, her announcement was played on Azamara tenders for quite a while. Her husband, Tom Drake, is also a performer.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:17 PM, excitedofharpenden said:

I did spot Jodie at the beginning. She used to be  an Azamara Activies Manager. She's now on Norwegian I think. I didn't recognise anyone else though. Tough time for all of them 😔

Phil 

It was good to see Jodie looking well.  You probably know she was to get married last weekend but due to the COVID stuff they're unable to go ahead.  It was a lovely uplifting clip though.  It was great that Sir Rod Steward gave them permission to use his song.

Thanks so much for sharing. It brought tears to my eyes. We will sail again and hopefully it will be soon.

Ivi