Did Elation dry dock?

It was already drydocked:

Completed during dry dock: 3/02/20 - 3/25/20

• Routine hotel maintenance
  • Cosmetic enhancements in lounges and public areas such as new carpeting, wall coverings and tile work in lounges and public areas
  • Bonsai Sushi Express added to Deck 9
  • Dreams Studio replaced Special Occasions on Deck 9
  • JavaBlue Cafe replaced the Musical Cafe on Deck 9
  • Cherry on Top added to Deck 9
  • Limelight Lounge replaced Jekyll & Hyde Dance Club on Deck 9
  • Alchemy Bar replaced Gatsby's Great Bar on Deck 9
  • 30 new cabins replaced the Cole Porter Club Lounge on Deck 9

5 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

Thanks! Is the limelight where they used to do comedy?  Will there still be comedy if its a dance club now?

There is no longer a dance club. the dance club is replaced by the limelight lounge. this is where they do the comedy. after the comedy, late at night the dj will be setup if you want to dance

Just now, shof515 said:

There is no longer a dance club. the dance club is replaced by the limelight lounge. this is where they do the comedy. after the comedy, late at night the dj will be setup if you want to dance

Duh..I read that limelight was replaced!  Thats great, thanks!

13 hours ago, petuniaflower said:

Duh..I read that limelight was replaced!  Thats great, thanks!

The Limelight Lounge is the new design they're using for all the Vista class ships, the refurbished ships (Sunshine class), and now I guess any other ship that gets smaller refreshes in dry dock. They've gotten a lot of bad reviews ever since it was introduced on the Vista. Personally, I don't like them at all. Since they're mostly filled with individual chairs and long, straight couches that pretty much run from one side of the room to the other, I don't think they're good for groups of people who go to the comedy shows together. When everyone is sitting in a row in chairs or on a long couch, it's hard to converse with one another. I like the large horseshoe shaped booths on other ships much better when you're with other people. We'll be on the Elation in January. I was disappointed to see they changed it to the Limelight style. But we are looking forward to it since it'll be the smallest ship we've been on and I'm very curious to experience that compared to the larger ones. And since no one has sailed on it since it left dry dock, it should still be pretty fresh & clean (hopefully) when we get there.

Those new cabins on deck 9 are going to be noisy sandwiched between the main dining room and lido restaurant.

Pity about the disco, hopefully it will still work OK with the new layout.

I really enjoyed the Paradise last year, it will be very interesting to see the altered layout on deck 9 of Elation.