Anyone keeping track of where the ships are?

I am debating whether to cancel an October cruise on Constellation and it occurred to me to wonder where the ship actually was at this moment. Trying to figure out whether this BTB cruise (Med) might actually run -- if Connie is already in Europe, for example. If she's "resting" in the Caribbean, I think it's much more likely the cruise will be canceled, given the certainty of a short (if any) European season and the fact that the cruise after mine ends would be a TA.

So -- long story short, is anyone keeping track of the X ships' whereabouts? And in particular of Constellation?

The Constellation is currently sat at Piraeus Greece.. At the moment the only X ship in the Med (apart from the little Xperience) -- Infinity was in Piraeus as well a few days ago but is now heading down  the Gulf on route to Mumbai - I suspect on a repat journey

https://www.cruisemapper.com/

Edited by ighten

To find the current (or last reported) position of any ship, you can pull it up on cruisemapper.com, or you can use Marinetraffic.com and type in the ship in the box at the upper right.  EM

Latest update on our fleet:-

APEX                          Saint-Nazaire [moored]                                   47.29N 2.19W

CONSTELLATION    underway from Pireus, Greece 1.4kt             37.94N 23.62E

ECLIPSE                    off San Diego [at anchor]                                 32.64N 117.19W

EDGE                         Miami Cruise Terminal F [moored]                  25.78N 80.18W

EQUINOX                  off Bridgetown, Barbados [at anchor]             13.10N 59.64W

FLORA                       Galapagos – no data

INFINITY                   Red Sea heading for Mumbai, India 10.6kt    21.52N 38.17E

MILLENIUM              off San Diego [at anchor]                                  32.64N 117.18W

REFLECTION            off Bridgetown, Barbados [at anchor]             13.10N 59.64W

SILHOUETTE           CoCo Cay [at anchor]                                          25.83N 78.18W

SOLSTICE                off Bandar Penawar, Malaysia [stopped]          1.71N 104.65E

SUMMIT                   CoCo Cay [at anchor]                                         25.74N 78.13W

XPEDITION              Galapagos – no data

Copied from thread "Celebrity Cruises - where are our ships?

6 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

So -- long story short, is anyone keeping track of the X ships' whereabouts? And in particular of Constellation?

I did for a while, but the availability of any X ship for cruising this year would require the assistance of a genie in a bottle...