Princess announces new French Polynesia cruises for Dec. 2021 - Feb. 2022

cruiser man

We were originally booked to go on the Pacific Princess in October 2020 but the cruise was cancelled.  Princess announced today that they will be cruising in late 2021 and early 2022.  Is the weather really rainy and humid then?  We were thinking of possibly taking the New Year's Eve cruise.  We don't want to get stuck with bad weather though.  Your thoughts???

We did Nov/Dec 2018 and it was very hot but beautiful clear weather for 17 days with only one day of hard rain. But honestly if I had my druthers I'd avoid Dec-March. It can rain anytime in Tahiti but greater odds in those months. Why not consider Wind Spirit in 11/21 then? You can get a 17 day in Nov for $2999 and or a 10 day for $1899.

19 trips to FP from late November - late March  .... only once did we have rain for more than an hour. Late December - February is different than late November - early December or late March 😉

As Petoonya said  .... the November 21 on Windstar is a good choice as is December 4, 2021 on the PG. I've done Princess twice on an R4 ship .... then 6 times on the PG. I'ts apples and oranges  .... PG is far superior and I wouldn't go back to Princess ever to FP. Can't comment on Windstar as I've never been on their ship in FP. 

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna