Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

4 hours ago, 3girlsmom said:

Speaking of double points... I received 72 points for our July 27th  Equinox cruise that I was expecting 144 points for. : (   Now I can't find the advertisement or double point offer I thought was applicable. Does anyone know where I should look? I reached out to Celebrity by email but haven't heard back yet. I should have printed it out at the time!! (lesson learned!) 

BTW, I did not receive the 2 points for the August Europe quiz yet either, nor did I receive the original email. I did the quiz thanks to the helpful person who posted the link here.  : )  

I love how we all help each other!!

When did you book that cruise? Often you can find the offer in the Capt Club Newsletter, found here:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/newsletter

It is also worth noting that normal cruise points are awarded a little faster than the double points promos, which can take 30 days. A July 27th cruise should have those double points by now.

For example, from the June newsletter,

Terms & Conditions

*Captain's Club Double Points Offer: ("Offer") applies to new individual bookings. Captain's Club Members ("CC Members") are eligible to receive double Club Points when they book a Veranda stateroom or higher between May 25, 2021 – June 30, 2021. Offer applies to all Celebrity sailings between June 5, 2021 and December 31, 2021. The offer applies to each CC Member in a stateroom. Captain’s Club members, Classic and above, are eligible to participate in this offer. Preview members are not eligible to participate in this offer. Single occupancy staterooms are included in this offer. Not combinable with any other Captain’s Club bonus points offer. Club Points will be added to CC Member's account within 30 days after conclusion of sailing.

• Thanks 2

On 9/18/2021 at 2:52 AM, 3girlsmom said:

Speaking of double points... I received 72 points for our July 27th  Equinox cruise that I was expecting 144 points for. : (   Now I can't find the advertisement or double point offer I thought was applicable. Does anyone know where I should look? I reached out to Celebrity by email but haven't heard back yet. I should have printed it out at the time!! (lesson learned!) 

BTW, I did not receive the 2 points for the August Europe quiz yet either, nor did I receive the original email. I did the quiz thanks to the helpful person who posted the link here.  : )  

I love how we all help each other!!

This was the UK offer:

“Now through 28 August, Classic members and above will earn double Club Points on our newly announced sailings aboard Celebrity Silhouette when you book a balcony stateroom or higher.* Simply book with your Captain’s Club member identification number today.”

We Booked 30/04/21.

Sailed 06th August.

Our Double points 3x8=24

2x24=48

were posted 20th August.

There is now a new double points offer, which I was sent by an email, mid week.

It stated selected sailings, I found 2 from Southampton!😱

DD79A984-A529-435A-846E-A76435B90918.thumb.jpeg.9f581c02a61b7128c4fbecc47578c5ca.jpeg

5 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Has anyone in the US received their 2pts from the EU quiz last month?    Just wondering at what point should I email them about missing points. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We haven’t received ours either yet. I’m thinking we may not be eligible for the points in the US. 

As I mentioned before I don’t think anyone in the US was eligible.

We all used the link provided by mikkelhansen from Denmark.

I have already sent a email to celebrity engagement center.

I figured I would give it try and maybe get lucky and get the points

5 minutes ago, Elainemh said:

Do let us know if you hear back from them, and if you end up getting the points.  I understand it may have been targeted to region, but that doesn't stop us from trying. 😉   Especially since they don't seem to have any region IP block or whatever IT thing would stop us from accessing a quiz not meant for us. 

16 minutes ago, Elainemh said:

Please let us know if you hear back from Celebrity. 🤞

42 minutes ago, Elainemh said:

I am in the US and I received the e-mail and used it to take the quiz.  What is the e-mail that you used for celebrity?

3 hours ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Has anyone in the US received their 2pts from the EU quiz last month?    Just wondering at what point should I email them about missing points. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don't waste your time.  I am still looking for my 5 points for watching the Apex webinar.  No reply to my query as to why I didn't receive them.

53 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I registered.  30 Power Up Points at stake.

For those that want the link to register for the Sep 27 (5-6 pm CDT) webinar, here it is: link

Thanks for the link. I registered myself and my wife. We're only 13 points away from moving up. With any luck we can get enough points to level up before our next cruise.

Thanks so much - just registered! I actually received the email and just deleted it without looking at it. Lesson learned - I will make sure to open all emails just in case there is a points opportunity! I think this will get us to Elite status.  Can't wait for my bag of laundry🙂

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Trying to watch it now but the sound is not in sync with the picture.😡

Sound is in sync here.

Are you on a slow connection or have other windows/stuff running on your device? If so those will impact your experience. 

If you're on WiFi try moving closer to your WiFi hotspot.