Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

13 hours ago, Luv2Crus40 said:

I didn't get my email until 3:16 and it was full by then.  Last time they sent out another email that you could register to see a tape of their presentation and still receive points.  Hopefully, they will do that again.

Interesting, since the invitation e-mail I received shows a time stamp of 3:04 PM. I was a little late registering, but the time stamp on the confirmation e-mail shows 3:19 PM. Sounds like the capacity was reached right at that time.

(I guess that means I might have blocked you from registering.  Sorry about that.)

Hi

We had a new PUP offer in the UK last night.

It was another of those put your info on social media,,,,,,no thanks.

IVITY
A new year is upon us, and after a particularly tough 2020, many are entering 2021 with a restored sense of purpose and new goals for the future. Here at Celebrity, our #1 New Year’s Resolution is to return to service safely so we can open up the world again for our members. Tell us your top 2021 resolution by 25 January 2021 and earn 20 Power Up Points.*
STEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3

Complete the questionnaire below to tell us your social media handle. Post a photo or video that depicts your top New Year’s Resolution for 2021. Make sure your page is public. Add a caption explaining your New Year’s resolution with #CruisingInto2021. Be sure to tag @CelebrityCruises.
Edited by JeanieC,Aston
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

Hi

We had a new PUP offer in the UK last night.

It was another of those put your info on social media,,,,,,no thanks.

IVITY
A new year is upon us, and after a particularly tough 2020, many are entering 2021 with a restored sense of purpose and new goals for the future. Here at Celebrity, our #1 New Year’s Resolution is to return to service safely so we can open up the world again for our members. Tell us your top 2021 resolution by 25 January 2021 and earn 20 Power Up Points.*
STEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3

Complete the questionnaire below to tell us your social media handle. Post a photo or video that depicts your top New Year’s Resolution for 2021. Make sure your page is public. Add a caption explaining your New Year’s resolution with #CruisingInto2021. Be sure to tag @CelebrityCruises.

I had completed the above from information in this thread. However, Step 1 was missing, so I hope that now I have filled it in as well as completing Step 2& 3 again, that I will earn the 2 Captain’s Club points. 
Just wondering how long we will have to wait for the recording of the Alaska presentation.

Here is what my letter said.

Dear XXXXXX

Yesterday we sent you an invite for an exclusive Captain’s Club webinar all about Alaska on Thursday, January 28, 2021. Due to overwhelming demand, the event filled up with thousands of members in less than an hour. In order to maintain the quality of the event, we had to limit registrations. We are so glad to see so much interest and we want to make sure that everyone has a chance to participate. So, we will be sending out a recording of the event after it takes place next week. Members that were not able to register will be able to watch the recording and earn the 50 Power Up Points.

We look forward to having you back on board very soon.

Sincerely,

Andrea Shey
Director of Loyalty, Celebrity Cruises

For anyone who was unable to register for the Alaska web video,

I emailed   Captainsclubwebinars@celebrity.com and asked to be

put on the list for the taped video.  I have since received the email

reply that I will be notified when the tape recording will be available

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dodger1964 said:

Just received email...they are letting everyone watch recorded session and earn 50 points!

Good luck with that.  I watched the recorded Apex session (I had registered and been approved, but was unable to enter the session when it was broadcast).  I never got those points.  I don't expect to get points for watching this replay either.

4 hours ago, Miaminice said:

could you share the link, please!

There is no link yet as the event has not taken place or been recorded.  Individuals have received emails saying that they will receive the link after the event takes place on Jan 28th.  

I will post the link for you and others when I receive it from Celebrity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bdrcole said:

There is no link yet as the event has not taken place or been recorded.  Individuals have received emails saying that they will receive the link after the event takes place on Jan 28th.  

I will post the link for you and others when I receive it from Celebrity.

😁 Sorry, of course... I haven’t looked at the calendar 😁

Thank you!

I have not received the points after watching the recording of the last webinar. Let’s see if it works this time...

Edited by Miaminice

1 hour ago, Miaminice said:

😁 Sorry, of course... I haven’t looked at the calendar 😁

Thank you!

I have not received the points after watching the recording of the last webinar. Let’s see if it works this time...

I didn't receive points for 2 activities/events that I completed.  I contacted Celebrity each time at CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com . 

It took approx 10 days for them to respond but they awarded the points which were added to my total the middle of the next month.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone yet received the follow-up email that was promised to those who were unable to register for the most recent Zoom presentation?  On Friday an email went out that said "next week" we would be able to view it and get the points.  Has anyone gotten any information on that yet?  I know the week is not over, but just a little skeptical about how Celebrity handles these things.  

4 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

Has anyone yet received the follow-up email that was promised to those who were unable to register for the most recent Zoom presentation?  On Friday an email went out that said "next week" we would be able to view it and get the points.  Has anyone gotten any information on that yet?  I know the week is not over, but just a little skeptical about how Celebrity handles these things.  

The seminar doesn't take place until the evening of Thursday Jan 28; the link will hopefully come out the next day.

If I recall correctly the email with the recording link for the Apex webinar that was missed by many came about a week or so after the live webinar. I watched the recording and got the points. I also took a screenshot for proof that I'd participated in case I needed it. I didn't,  but it's good insurance to have until the points are awarded.

14 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

If I recall correctly the email with the recording link for the Apex webinar that was missed by many came about a week or so after the live webinar. I watched the recording and got the points. I also took a screenshot for proof that I'd participated in case I needed it. I didn't,  but it's good insurance to have until the points are awarded.

I also watched the replay (even though I had been registered for the original and wasn't able to get in) and did not get the points, so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

47 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I also watched the replay (even though I had been registered for the original and wasn't able to get in) and did not get the points, so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Take a screen shot of your blog in and of the video. If there's a question about getting the points you can email them the proof. 

3 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Me too.  I spent 40 mins on the phone trying to get these points for the Apex webinar.  Nada, zilch.  Then they had the audacity to send me an email requesting more of my time to fill out a customer satisfaction survey.  Really?  I have now received 6 emails for the coming session on Alaska that airs tomorrow.  I wish they would spend some more of their time giving people what was promised instead of trying to rope them into the next empty promise.  Oh well, it's only 5 points but it's the principle of the thing that matters.

• Like 1

I also watched the Apex webinar , did not get the points and emailed about that weeks ago.. I was also missing  another 4 points and was pleasantly surprised to see the  correct updated total in the Captain"s Club newsletter received today.

They have been slow in updating and if you are missing points perhaps check your account or newsletter today.

Hi all:  I too received a confirmation of my registration to participate in the Alaska webinar.  No active links for any webinar connection embedded.  I found a CC Facebook messenger contact and dropped them a line yesterday (Jan 26).  The CC Facebook Messenger captains club is linked to a UK and Ireland account.   I reached out to them and received a reply from "Jack"  today.   He apparently contacted his US counterparts and they advised him (today) there was / is a link to connect in the registration confirmation email.  I responded as such there was not.

Likely rushing things out without testing it, to ensure its perfect. Anyway, its nice to see I'm not the only one not seeing the web contact info.   Cheers to all.