Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I would also like to also thank all the members who post the links to the PUP activities.

These links are the only way I can participate in the power up activities 

I only need 17 to make Elite.

I do not receive the Captain Club News letters or any other promotional emails.

The Captain Club and Celebrity Engagement Center have been no help. They both have exactly told me to use someone else’s links using my CC number.

Edited by Elainemh
Spacing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

I'm having trouble adjusting to a different mind-set with Elite+. I keep wanting to check for ways to earn more points but I know we'll never make Zenith so there probably isn't any point.

Ya never know, the CC just might create a new tier level between e+ and zenith. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

I'm having trouble adjusting to a different mind-set with Elite+. I keep wanting to check for ways to earn more points but I know we'll never make Zenith so there probably isn't any point.

Don’t say never. The way Celebrity has been handing out points, I was able to make it to Elite in just 3 cruises. Doesn’t seem fair to the people who had to work hard and sail many nights for it, but I do/will appreciate the benefits. 

1 minute ago, Seany527 said:

Don’t say never. The way Celebrity has been handing out points, I was able to make it to Elite in just 3 cruises. Doesn’t seem fair to the people who had to work hard and sail many nights for it, but I do/will appreciate the benefits. 

Maybe. But we're over 2,200 points away from Zenith

29 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Maybe. But we're over 2,200 points away from Zenith

The amount you'll have to shell out to Celebrity to reach that level will never be worth the incredible added benefits you'll receive becoming Zenith. So I wouldn't worry.  Since Celebrity started substantially raising their rates, I've found the more premium and luxury lines a better value with the narrowed price gap vs. what is included.

27 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Since Celebrity started substantially raising their rates, I've found the more premium and luxury lines a better value with the narrowed price gap vs. what is included.

I can't argue. Our next 2 cruises are schedule to be Oceania and Windstar

On 8/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, HskrCrsr said:

Did you join Captain's Club AND sign up for Power Up Points? You need to do both. See

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits

Scroll down below the benefits stuff until you see the Power Up Points section and enroll. If you have already done both, then it's the hit-and-miss situation that Charles4515 mentioned, and you should call.

Yes I did both. Oh well.I've never been on a cruise before and have my 1st one booked for August 22nd. Just thought there might be discounts going forward by getting to classic level.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 1:12 AM, Seany527 said:

What benefits?

With AI pricing the benefits have been practically wiped out. Enjoy the fun of collecting but don't get over excited, one or two bags of laundry, The Elite breakfast (we love it but on most cruises very few have it) and priority tendering are about the only ones left. Most of the other " benefits" are small discounts that can often be matched or bettered when you are on the ship.

AI has taken away, free drinks every afternoon,  free coffees and drinks with breakfast and free Internet.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, HskrCrsr said:

I think all, or nearly all, of the emails come from the Captain's Club (CaptainsClub@email.celebritycruises.com) with the subject line "Here’s Your Next Chance to Earn Power Up Points".

I won't hazard a guess about the retroactive application of the promo, but a call to the Club would probably do so.

Check the current prices, if the same or less then if they say no cancel and rebook 

Got an email today for a new Power Up survey.  This one is easy (no right answers, just about your preferences).  Even though I was honest 😈 it accepted my answers and says I'll get 10 PUP = 1 CC point.

[Don't know how to share the email without my CC number.  Hopefully someone else can do this!]

56 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Got an email today for a new Power Up survey.  This one is easy (no right answers, just about your preferences).  Even though I was honest 😈 it accepted my answers and says I'll get 10 PUP = 1 CC point.

[Don't know how to share the email without my CC number.  Hopefully someone else can do this!]

It looks like you can use the link in post #3230 from @alibaba1

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

It worked for me, anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, The_Mac said:

true.

Although i don't have favorite brands so i had to scrape for that one.

We put Celebrity (that was a given), Oceania (the treat everyone on board like Suite Guests on Celebrity, even inside stateroom folks), European Waterways (luxury hotel barges on the European canals), and Crystal (very luxurious, high standards, but pricey).

• Like 2

Just now, RaptorBill said:

We put Celebrity (that was a given), Oceania (the treat everyone on board like Suite Guests on Celebrity, even inside stateroom folks), European Waterways (luxury hotel barges on the European canals), and Crystal (very luxurious, high standards, but pricey).

ah, so you put Cruise lines.

I put clothing brands.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It was fun to think about our first Celebrity cruise! I was awarded it by my Canadian financial institution. The entire ship was filled with my coworkers. It was an awesome experience! We have sailed Celebrity many times since (including another award sailing). Even for 1 point, this Power Up made me smile!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

True the better question would have included cruise line. So bravo to those who answered in the alternative.  However I assumed (you understand the derivation of that word) they meant cruise lines.  So I answered Azamara, Regent, Oceania and then Celebrity

Cannot wait to try Oceania for myself 

Have only sailed Celebrity, so that was first. The rest were the first brands that came to mind, Suburu, Prana, Caymus, and Brooks. I just made final payment on our Celebrity cruise.  I’m wearing my favorite Prana shorts and Brooks trainers, and I drove my Suburu earlier today to replenish our wine and beer supply😜 Cheers everyone🍷

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 1