Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, abbydancer said:

I know that any booking that's moved doesn't get double points.  Maybe if it was eligible when first booked it might stay, but I don't know.  In October, we were on the Equinox with friends.  We'd made a booking on the Infinity for 2021 as just a holding cruise back in 2019, and when they cancelled it we moved it to one we wanted.  We didn't get double points, but the friends who decided to join us did, because it was in effect when they booked.

Yes, if you transfer a reservation (e.g. lift and shift), the original booking number will stay with the reservation (that way your perks and promotions are preserved).  However the official reservation date will be tied to when the original booking was made.   

I have a similar problem with not being able to get RCL shareholder OBC credit for my upcoming Dec 2022 cruise which was the result of 2 Lift and Shifts.   Although I booked that cruise in 2021, I made the original reservation back in Jan 2019 which makes it ineligible for the OBC credit.

3 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I'll also say THANKS for the heads up. Glad I'm subscribed to this thread.

Just a short while ago I saw the subject line on that email and trashed it without opening it (that'll teach me... well, maybe not)!

Yep, I'll "take 5" 🙂

Tom

Me too.  Guess I'll have to at least open the tons of e-mails Celebrity sends me.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Me too.  Guess I'll have to at least open the tons of e-mails Celebrity sends me.

I hear you!  Trying to figure out which feels worse - opening the 2 emails per Day that I get or 14 per week 😉

(I didn't open the Turkey email until reading this CC thread - thanks everyone).

5 hours ago, mahdnc said:

I have a similar problem with not being able to get RCL shareholder OBC credit for my upcoming Dec 2022 cruise which was the result of 2 Lift and Shifts.   Although I booked that cruise in 2021, I made the original reservation back in Jan 2019 which makes it ineligible for the OBC credit.

I would push back on this. We booked a 2020 Alaska cruise in Jan 2019 knowing we were going to move it to 2021 when the 2021 itineraries were released. Our 2021 got lift and shifted to 2022. We still got the shareholder benefit for it.

Thank you so much for posting these links! Try as I might, I can’t seem to get Celebrity to send them to me. I’ve confirmed nothing in my profile preventing them, subscribed (several times!) and spoken to Celebrity about it. I’ve given up and count on you guys for the links. 😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

I would push back on this. We booked a 2020 Alaska cruise in Jan 2019 knowing we were going to move it to 2021 when the 2021 itineraries were released. Our 2021 got lift and shifted to 2022. We still got the shareholder benefit for it.

I have heard that a few people have been successful. I have made multiple requests to no avail. So far. 

2 hours ago, Elainemh said:

My power up points from the January activities were posted to my account this morning.

Same here.  Two points for me were credited some time over night.

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

I have heard that a few people have been successful. I have made multiple requests to no avail. So far. 

Ok stupid question. Did you try submitting through email? I originally submitted the online form and got no response for either of our cruises. After waiting a while, I simply sent in the form & proof via email and in a couple of days both cruises were credited.

1 hour ago, cdn_tbird said:

Ok stupid question. Did you try submitting through email? I originally submitted the online form and got no response for either of our cruises. After waiting a while, I simply sent in the form & proof via email and in a couple of days both cruises were credited.

It's not a stupid question as it is a good point that you brought up. Yes, I have been trying both methods.

DH received 3 PUPs today but I only got 1.😞 He got a “Christmas Surprise” (or was it New Years?🤔) open the box Email for the extra 2 but I was unable to change the CC number to mine and open it again😂 The lengths one goes to in the hope of adding 2 points.

I’ve tried registering  myself but no joy on that front. So now, we have an uneven number of points.🤷🏼‍♀️

10 minutes ago, TraderSam said:

DH received 3 PUPs today but I only got 1.😞 He got a “Christmas Surprise” (or was it New Years?🤔) open the box Email for the extra 2 but I was unable to change the CC number to mine and open it again😂 The lengths one goes to in the hope of adding 2 points.

I’ve tried registering  myself but no joy on that front. So now, we have an uneven number of points.🤷🏼‍♀️

Call the Captains Club. 1-800-760-0654. The PUPs offers are under my wife's CC number and we both get the same PUPs for completing only one PUP offer. 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 3:48 PM, patty1955 said:

Thank you!  I did not receive the email, but was able to register both myself and my other half for the webinar using the link you provided.  I have also been granted the single point for the Captain Kate/Beyond question submission.