Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Here is the link for todays. I keep taking my CC# out so be sure to put yours in.  Maybe I should start leaving it in and let you all complete the surveys to see how many points I'd get.  Probably no extras, but with Celebrity's IT department you never know!

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=1928612ac243fe33ea345fefa6c469fcd6e4b672fd62d4e2cea314c5ce0c9ced3fad28f252004ee3eee694d51b41ce263e11e1ef32e1e421772f74e521a828342b96f5f9ef850b70db76f26cdbfe2bcae6694f14de71486e46e5dffba6a77f82

Edited by garyl62
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Here is the link for todays. I keep taking my CC# out so be sure to put yours in.  Maybe I should start leaving it in and let you all complete the surveys to see how many points I'd get.  Probably no extras, but with Celebrity's IT department you never know!

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=1928612ac243fe33ea345fefa6c469fcd6e4b672fd62d4e2cea314c5ce0c9ced3fad28f252004ee3eee694d51b41ce263e11e1ef32e1e421772f74e521a828342b96f5f9ef850b70db76f26cdbfe2bcae6694f14de71486e46e5dffba6a77f82

Thank you!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, garyl62 said:

thank you - brilliant :-)

5 hours ago, Desert Steve said:

Please post the link!

Much appreciated!

4 hours ago, garyl62 said:

Thanks for stepping in. I had to go searching for landscape fabric, but Home Depot had none, zip, zero, so my search was longer than expected.

Umm... my points were there BUT...I had my status dropped down to lowest level, 11 away from 2nd from bottom...FROM ELITE VIA RCCL DIAMOND STATUS MATCH.  Celebrity says they still show elite in my sail record but it doesn't show on computer account.  IT strikes again with a new issue.  So, I guess if you have status matched initially, skip the point earning emails to be on the safe side.

1 hour ago, spiritkat090909 said:

Umm... my points were there BUT...I had my status dropped down to lowest level, 11 away from 2nd from bottom...FROM ELITE VIA RCCL DIAMOND STATUS MATCH.  Celebrity says they still show elite in my sail record but it doesn't show on computer account.  IT strikes again with a new issue.  So, I guess if you have status matched initially, skip the point earning emails to be on the safe side.

Hopefully your's is an isolated case and it gets fixed, soon. Did you call the Captains Club (1-800-760-0654)? Hopefully if others experience this IT FUBAR they inundate the CC with complaints. I don't like the idea of all systems not showing the same CC tier level. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Hopefully your's is an isolated case and it gets fixed, soon. Did you call the Captains Club (1-800-760-0654)? Hopefully if others experience this IT FUBAR they inundate the CC with complaints. I don't like the idea of all systems not showing the same CC tier level. 

Yes, I called Captains Club. There have been 3 others that the agent knew about and she said she would make a note of it and see if it could be followed up on with higher ups.  I agree.. I don't like the not showing the same tier level.  I am not able to print anything that proves when I get to the ship if it is not correct THERE. However, I do have a current booking with previously printed confirmations pre-screw-up showing the Elite level. The benefits may be minimal, but they are still something. Gelato, laundry, boarding order if not in a suite, discount on wine by the bottle, etc.

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure it's helpful to flood Celebrity phone lines with issues like this at this time.   Like you say you have a booking confirmation with the correct status.  When you go to checkin for your next sailing and it's not correct that would be the time to follow up.   Right now they are busy processing the thousands and thousands of cancellations, FCC and refunds.

2 hours ago, spiritkat090909 said:

Yes, I called Captains Club. There have been 3 others that the agent knew about and she said she would make a note of it and see if it could be followed up on with higher ups.  I agree.. I don't like the not showing the same tier level.  I am not able to print anything that proves when I get to the ship if it is not correct THERE. However, I do have a current booking with previously printed confirmations pre-screw-up showing the Elite level. The benefits may be minimal, but they are still something. Gelato, laundry, boarding order if not in a suite, discount on wine by the bottle, etc.

I hope more call that have experienced what you and a few others have. Now is the time to get it noted and fixed. We've paid for those perks/benefits and there shouldn't be any issues with the correct tie level showing on all documents (pre, during and post cruise) and annotated properly on our Sea Pass cards so when on the ship it's seamless. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

I'm not sure it's helpful to flood Celebrity phone lines with issues like this at this time.   Like you say you have a booking confirmation with the correct status.  When you go to checkin for your next sailing and it's not correct that would be the time to follow up.   Right now they are busy processing the thousands and thousands of cancellations, FCC and refunds.

It's only one reported person, so how is that "flooding the lines"?

And moreover, better to raise issues earlier so it gets fixed earlier instead of then having a possible extended wait when you try to checkin. I'm not sure the company prefers not to be informed of errors when they arise.

• Like 3

I was once sent a marketing e mail which mentioned I was Elite, but when I went on to the web site to check that points post cruise had been added, it showed zero points. It didn’t even recognise my Captains Club number!

I rang Celebrity UK, who said it could take up to 2 weeks for points to be added. I used Social media to voice my complaint and had a phone call from Miami. They said that they could see my correct points, the reason I couldn’t was because my date of birth (DOB) was entered incorrectly.

When that was fixed, I could see my correct up dated points.

My husband’s post cruise points were accurate.

We never take marketing surveys so I was surprised  at the in depth info sought.  I thought this was going to be more fun stuff.. so not going to join in.

Guess if folks want or need  the points, no harm

1 hour ago, hcat said:

We never take marketing surveys so I was surprised  at the in depth info sought.  I thought this was going to be more fun stuff.. so not going to join in.

Guess if folks want or need  the points, no harm

Just make it up and don't give it a second thought.  These questions are pretty pointless, X knows already if one is a retreat person vs an inside cabin person, that's likely going to translate to land vacations.  Most likely, those who routinely stay in the retreat are not booking land vacations while staying in a motel 6 and most likely those who routinely stay in inside cabins aren't staying in 5* accommodations

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

It doesn’t look like cancelling and rebooking a sky suite during the 100 point game last month worked as we only got 2 points rather than 12 points for the July events. But, at least we got $900 off for rebooking our SS cabin!

The T&C's stated the points would stay in your account until you completed the sailing. If you didn’t, they would be removed. 😉

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

The T&C's stated the points would stay in your account until you completed the sailing. If you didn’t, they would be removed. 😉

The 5 day cruise we canceled and then rebooked before the Jul 11th deadline in order to get a new booking number for the game was for a May 2021 Alaska cruise. I’m kind of missing your point as we still plan on going on that cruise and originally booked this leg about 4 months ago. 

Edited by Ken the cruiser

1 minute ago, Ken the cruiser said:

The 5 day cruise we canceled and then rebooked before the Jul 11th deadline in order to get a new booking number for the game was for a May 2021 Alaska cruise. I’m kind of missing your point as we still plan on going on that cruise. 

Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

The 5 day cruise we canceled and then rebooked before the Jul 11th deadline in order to get a new booking number for the game was for a May 2021 Alaska cruise. I’m kind of missing your point as we still plan on going on that cruise and originally booked this leg about 4 months ago. 

I think you have to GO on the cruise first.

• Thanks 1