Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, Purplsmurf said:

Odd. I never asked for our accounts to be linked, but also his points in his own account stopped accumulating. Probably not real important, but would just like his to show what he should have. 

I didn't ask either and our accounts have always been linked.  I don't think I even knew that the accounts were linked until I was a few points from Elite, and I asked him how many he had, and it was the same (I sail also with my sister).

16 minutes ago, love2crews. said:

I have yet to receive this email for PUP.  

Will you please share the link?

Hi!   There aren't any PUP's involved.  It's like extra credit reading that you don't get any 'stars' for.  😉

Here is the e-mail:

It’s been a few months since my last note, and I thought now might be a good time to check back in with all of you and share some of the exciting things happening at Celebrity Cruises.

As many of you know, I am getting ready for my first Celebrate with the CEO cruise since 2019! I will be sailing on Celebrity Beyond for 10-nights to the Greek Islands and Malta in just a few days. I can’t wait to see all our guests – maybe even some of you - and our crew again. Captain Kate McCue will be at the helm and Captain Dimitris Kafetzis will also be joining us. Make sure you follow along with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to join in the fun.

I hope you saw that Royal Caribbean Group announced yesterday our plan to implement SpaceX’s Starlink– making it the first in the cruise industry to adopt its high-speed, low-latency connectivity for a massively better onboard experience for guests and crew. The innovative broadband internet service will be installed on all Celebrity Cruises ships beginning this fall and finishing in spring of 2023. Most exciting is that we will start with Celebrity Beyond’s 9/5 voyage. We are thrilled to be able to offer you significantly faster and more reliable internet no matter where you are in the world on our ships. If you have purchased an All-Included Celebrity vacation which includes WiFi, I encourage all of you to upgrade to the premium package which enables streaming. This service is game changing for cruise vacations.

The next topic I thought I would comment on is our new boarding requirements and protocols that better align with the travel industry and society at large. Ultimately, we’re transitioning to the day when everyone can sail with us again. Beginning with departures on September 5, 2022, all travelers, regardless of vaccination status, can cruise with us on sailings departing from U.S. and Europe ports (excluding sailings that visit Canada). And testing protocols are easing on our U.S. and Europe sailings. Visit us at celebritycruises.com/health-and-safety for details. I realize that keeping up with these ever- changing protocols is daunting. For us as well. We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate with countries around the world and varying restrictions and requirements.

And lastly, in case you missed it, we recently announced exciting new enhancements to our Captain’s Club program based on your feedback. We re-introduced cruise-only rates, added a new shore excursion benefit, updated member events, and more. We’ve included it all at celebritycruises.com/captains-club/program-changes so that you can stay up to date on all things Celebrity.

Thank you, as always, for your ongoing support. It is appreciated more than you will ever know. I hope to see you on board soon. Until then,

All my very best,

LLP, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, love2crews. said:

I have yet to receive this email for PUP.  

Will you please share the link?

2 minutes ago, Tipsy tea party said:

I havn't received the email either, but I don't think any points are being offer for watching it. 

There is no PUP associated with the latest Captain's Club email

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Hi!   There aren't any PUP's involved.  It's like extra credit reading that you don't get any 'stars' for.  😉

Here is the e-mail:

It’s been a few months since my last note, and I thought now might be a good time to check back in with all of you and share some of the exciting things happening at Celebrity Cruises.

As many of you know, I am getting ready for my first Celebrate with the CEO cruise since 2019! I will be sailing on Celebrity Beyond for 10-nights to the Greek Islands and Malta in just a few days. I can’t wait to see all our guests – maybe even some of you - and our crew again. Captain Kate McCue will be at the helm and Captain Dimitris Kafetzis will also be joining us. Make sure you follow along with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to join in the fun.

I hope you saw that Royal Caribbean Group announced yesterday our plan to implement SpaceX’s Starlink– making it the first in the cruise industry to adopt its high-speed, low-latency connectivity for a massively better onboard experience for guests and crew. The innovative broadband internet service will be installed on all Celebrity Cruises ships beginning this fall and finishing in spring of 2023. Most exciting is that we will start with Celebrity Beyond’s 9/5 voyage. We are thrilled to be able to offer you significantly faster and more reliable internet no matter where you are in the world on our ships. If you have purchased an All-Included Celebrity vacation which includes WiFi, I encourage all of you to upgrade to the premium package which enables streaming. This service is game changing for cruise vacations.

The next topic I thought I would comment on is our new boarding requirements and protocols that better align with the travel industry and society at large. Ultimately, we’re transitioning to the day when everyone can sail with us again. Beginning with departures on September 5, 2022, all travelers, regardless of vaccination status, can cruise with us on sailings departing from U.S. and Europe ports (excluding sailings that visit Canada). And testing protocols are easing on our U.S. and Europe sailings. Visit us at celebritycruises.com/health-and-safety for details. I realize that keeping up with these ever- changing protocols is daunting. For us as well. We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate with countries around the world and varying restrictions and requirements.

And lastly, in case you missed it, we recently announced exciting new enhancements to our Captain’s Club program based on your feedback. We re-introduced cruise-only rates, added a new shore excursion benefit, updated member events, and more. We’ve included it all at celebritycruises.com/captains-club/program-changes so that you can stay up to date on all things Celebrity.

Thank you, as always, for your ongoing support. It is appreciated more than you will ever know. I hope to see you on board soon. Until then,

All my very best,

LLP, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises

Got it!  

Thank you for clarifying!

8 hours ago, PinkSandGirl said:

We’ve included it all at celebritycruises.com/captains-club/program-changes so that you can stay up to date on all things Celebrity.

Disappointed when I read the above link that there no updates which were mentioned as happening in from July.

Our cruise left Southampton on 30/07/22 and the attached was in our cabin and shows what we were offered I.e no enhancements.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/captains-club-tiers-and-benefits-chart.pdf

76620CB3-1337-49CD-AD9A-CA177BDFC573.thumb.jpeg.aa5ae536e010c7163df816c001b75951.jpeg 

22 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Disappointed when I read the above link that there no updates which were mentioned as happening in from July.

Our cruise left Southampton on 30/07/22 and the attached was in our cabin and shows what we were offered I.e no enhancements.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/captains-club-tiers-and-benefits-chart.pdf

76620CB3-1337-49CD-AD9A-CA177BDFC573.thumb.jpeg.aa5ae536e010c7163df816c001b75951.jpeg 

They should offer what they advertise.  😃 I wonder if the new enhancements have been rolled out on other ships?

🍹

4 hours ago, PinkSandGirl said:

They should offer what they advertise.  😃 I wonder if the new enhancements have been rolled out on other ships?

🍹

They are available depending on a couple things.  Adequate staffing level and covid numbers.  Recently on Summit no backstage tour.  One needs to be flexible

Just wondering why I no longer get the Power Up emails.  Was getting them for a while and then they stopped.

Sure want to get on the gravy train.  Got a little over a year to next cruise so might be able to bump up😇 to Elite before going if I can get enough emails. 

We are just off the Solstice and I noticed the difference.  We went to the welcome event with passed appetizers and free drinks, we went on the back stage tour (it went backstage), we went to the party with Senior officers in Cellar masters, again drinks and appetizers and live music, we went to a very good wine tasting with a polished presenter and decent wines (not same old same old.).  There was also a pop up Elite and above helipad sail in event that we were unable to attend due to dinner plans.  Rose, the Captains Club hostess visited with us everyday that we attended the Tuscan coffee house event.  Sadly, these events were poorly attended because there were not a lot of Elites and above on the cruise.  I would encourage more to support this effort so that it stays around.

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

No.

Got mine delivered upon request at 9pm. There are a bunch of things on there that are important such as the officers welcome this morning as well as the location for the Elite Breakfast and instruction on how to use the Elite wifi minutes (minutes should be redeemed first, too late now).

This should be given to people right away (and was preciously done so on Solstice) when entering the cabin. The invitations for tier members for specific sailaways and other events usually come during the cruise.

Oh yeah, they managed to send the Park West garbage on time. 😂

11 hours ago, SHIP TRAVELER said:

We are just off the Solstice and I noticed the difference.  We went to the welcome event with passed appetizers and free drinks, we went on the back stage tour (it went backstage), we went to the party with Senior officers in Cellar masters, again drinks and appetizers and live music, we went to a very good wine tasting with a polished presenter and decent wines (not same old same old.).  There was also a pop up Elite and above helipad sail in event that we were unable to attend due to dinner plans.  Rose, the Captains Club hostess visited with us everyday that we attended the Tuscan coffee house event.  Sadly, these events were poorly attended because there were not a lot of Elites and above on the cruise.  I would encourage more to support this effort so that it stays around.

None of these are new.events.

11 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

This should be given to people right away (and was preciously done so on Solstice) when entering the cabin. The invitations for tier members for specific sailaways and other events usually come during the cruise.

When I did not get mine one cruise I was told by the Captain Clubs hostess blamed it on the cabin attendent. That they are supposed to deliver it. I don't know if that was the truth though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

When I did not get mine one cruise I was told by the Captain Clubs hostess blamed it on the cabin attendent. That they are supposed to deliver it. I don't know if that was the truth though.

yes , it is the truth . They have the lists to prep each cabin so each tier gets the proper papers