Jump to content

Captain’s Club Power Up Points


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

I understand your frustration. This is from the T&C's on X's website:

**Power Up Points can be earned by eligible members in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand for various non-sailing activities such as taking surveys, participating in social media activities and making bookings.

 

That's the reason why several of us are not receiving the emails. But if I have received the points of several activities that have been shared here in the thread.

Edited by gerelmx
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 8:42 PM, davekathy said:

I thought you were already elite? Power up points are for classic and above  tier levels.

I'm confused... Elites are eligible for Power up points, as are Elite Plus.

Unless they are in gerelmx's situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Power up eligibility depends on where you live, not what your current tier is

 

Not the power points, the email with the promo. I don't receive the emails because I don't live in the countries mentioned in the T & C, but I receive the points because the links of the activities were shared, and I successfully answered them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Where and how do you see when the Power Up Points hit your account?  Does it has it in your points history?  I haven't been able to find any record of the power up points actually be awarded to my account.

The points don't register in your history like previous cruises, but they are awarded around the 14th of the month following the activity completion. Hence, points from this and other September activities should be awarded around October 14.

 

I got the questions correct, albeit with a little help from Celebrity's own port guides and Google.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Where and how do you see when the Power Up Points hit your account?  Does it has it in your points history?  I haven't been able to find any record of the power up points actually be awarded to my account.

Doesnt really show up in history.  I just know I got mine because I knew where I was at before I started doing them.  This activity I know wont show up on my points to mid October I know 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I cheated. 😇

Some cheater should post said correct answers here.  To make it easier for lazy folks.

 

Never mind, read the port guides, made it much easier... 🙂

Edited by PTC DAWG
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Where and how do you see when the Power Up Points hit your account?  Does it has it in your points history?  I haven't been able to find any record of the power up points actually be awarded to my account.

Our PUPs usually show up approximately 3 weeks after submitting. After signing in to Celebritys website I click on "My Tier and Points" to view ours. 

Edited by davekathy
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

The points don't register in your history like previous cruises, but they are awarded around the 14th of the month following the activity completion. Hence, points from this and other September activities should be awarded around October 14.

 

I got the questions correct, albeit with a little help from Celebrity's own port guides and Google.

 

1 minute ago, bikerunner said:

Doesnt really show up in history.  I just know I got mine because I knew where I was at before I started doing them.  This activity I know wont show up on my points to mid October I know 

 

Thanks.  I guess I gotta go back and see if I can find my record of how many points I had before the Power Up Points started. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Alberto Aliberti, President of Atlas Ocean Voyages
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising, the River Cruise Experts
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...