Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Just got my points for September.   It did not include the webinar that was booked in September for October.  I assume I will get those points this month.

This has been a great idea by Celebrity.  Especially the ones that force you to do some analysis of the different cruise ports.   Learning about some cool places that we could go to, once this pandemic is over!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tert333 said:

Just got my points for September.   It did not include the webinar that was booked in September for October.  I assume I will get those points this month.

This has been a great idea by Celebrity.  Especially the ones that force you to do some analysis of the different cruise ports.   Learning about some cool places that we could go to, once this pandemic is over!

Assuming X has the same rules in Canada as the US, you get your webinar points for attending (not booking) so we'll all get those points in November

image.png.f3984e0114cd21f6dea6126767c0479d.png

1 hour ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Just checked my account, and I also have received my two points for the Greek and Italy port quizz.

Same here. I don't receive the e-mails, but thanks to fellow cruises sharing the survey links here, I can still participate.

Edited by mikkelhansen

I received 2 points but I expected more as I had booked a cruise and submitted the booking number per the email on 8/19 offer.   Went back and reread the email and it was only for sailings 1/1-8/31 next year.   Bummer I booked the 9/5 Equinox sailing.   Not a big deal I was booking anyway.

We had already booked via the Lift & Shift before the offer came out but I gave it a try anyway. I asked because I just received two points in my CC account but don't recall what they are for. Do you recall what month the offer come out? Maybe we still have a chance!

The latest booking offer was 8/19 had to be a sailing between 1/1/2021 and 8/31/2021 and was 80 PUP for balcony or up, I think 50 for inside/oceanview.  If you did a L&S of a previous reservation that would not qualify.  

The book the retreat offer was 7/1 - 7/12

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rakes5 said:

Just curious, has anyone kept a running list of all of the offers, with a brief description, the months they were offered, how many points,

10-Jun    2    questioms    
17-Jun    2    fb    #SailingWithCelebrity
24-Jun    1    questions    

1-Jul    10    new booking    
14-Jul    1    anniversary birthday    
24-Jul    5    air with celebrity    

5-Aug    1    individual's  vacation habits    
12-Aug    2    FB captains club haqppy hour    
17-Aug        new booking    

9-Sep    2    greek island quiestions    
16-Sep        book alaska    

7-Oct    2    port questions    
15-Oct    5    webinar   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gerelmx said:

10-Jun    2    questioms    
17-Jun    2    fb    #SailingWithCelebrity
24-Jun    1    questions    

1-Jul    10    new booking    
14-Jul    1    anniversary birthday    
24-Jul    5    air with celebrity    

5-Aug    1    individual's  vacation habits    
12-Aug    2    FB captains club haqppy hour    
17-Aug        new booking    

9-Sep    2    greek island quiestions    
16-Sep        book alaska    

7-Oct    2    port questions    
15-Oct    5    webinar   

On 10/10/2020 at 7:44 AM, tert333 said:

To receive the points You need to be present from the beginning until the end of the webinar Tomorrow 6PM EST

50 minutes ago, george35 said:

Is POWER UP still going on ??????

george35

@george35

Howdy! emo22.gif

Your new thread has been merged into the existing Power Up points thread.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

1 hour ago, cruiseb4udie said:

This week's pups - did not see anyone posting it - just in case someone is interested

Thanks for the link - 5 CC points for a spa treatment is actually quite generous in my opinion. Might consider booking one for my wife, although I'm quite a way from getting to the Select tier. But five points still equals 2½ nights in an Inside stateroom, which you'll definitely not get for 50$ (eg. nail treatments).

Edited by mikkelhansen

On 9/30/2020 at 10:17 AM, cruiseb4udie said:

Today's PUP is available for registration DIRECTLY on the Celebrity website:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/newsletter/exclusive-captains-club-newsletter-september-2020

Some folks received an email invitation but Celebrity seems to be opening this one up to everyone who wants to or is eligible to register via the above link.  I did a google search and found it.  It is probably going to be posted in the Captain's club newsletter for September.  Those go out in email as well.  

Just registered, It was filled earlier, but they must have opened additional spots.