Jump to content

Captain’s Club Power Up Points


Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, helby said:

I also watched the Apex webinar , did not get the points and emailed about that weeks ago.. I was also missing  another 4 points and was pleasantly surprised to see the  correct updated total in the Captain"s Club newsletter received today.

 

They have been slow in updating and if you are missing points perhaps check your account or newsletter today.

 

 

I checked my points in the newsletter.  They weren't there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bobby4ireland said:

Hi all:  I too received a confirmation of my registration to participate in the Alaska webinar.  No active links for any webinar connection embedded.  I found a CC Facebook messenger contact and dropped them a line yesterday (Jan 26).  The CC Facebook Messenger captains club is linked to a UK and Ireland account.   I reached out to them and received a reply from "Jack"  today.   He apparently contacted his US counterparts and they advised him (today) there was / is a link to connect in the registration confirmation email.  I responded as such there was not.

 

Likely rushing things out without testing it, to ensure its perfect. Anyway, its nice to see I'm not the only one not seeing the web contact info.   Cheers to all. 

My registration confirmation, as well as several reminders for the event, all have a link. Are you sure that yours does not?

 

440415820_ScreenShot2021-01-27at7_41_03PM.thumb.png.dbcdd1b056ad25cabf636ec10daf5a16.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, Luv2Crus40 said:

I sent an email to the captainsclub and received a reply today that there will be a recording and they will be sending out another invite for that.  They said we will get the 50 points when we watch the recording.  Yea!


Can you please share the email address for the Cptn Club?  It would be easier to deal with the discrepancy between my husband’s and my points by email than phone.   Thx!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Carnevale said:


Can you please share the email address for the Cptn Club?  It would be easier to deal with the discrepancy between my husband’s and my points by email than phone.   Thx!!

The CC Email address is;  CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com. The CC Phone Number is 1-800-760-0654. 

Edited by davekathy
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fouremco said:

My registration confirmation, as well as several reminders for the event, all have a link. Are you sure that yours does not?

 

440415820_ScreenShot2021-01-27at7_41_03PM.thumb.png.dbcdd1b056ad25cabf636ec10daf5a16.png

My response does NOT have that link.  Here's the reply I received (below) confirming and noting the changed date.   Thanks for sharing the screen shot of your confirmation, but I did not receive a message like that.  All the best... Bob:  Canada

Thank you for registering for our exclusive Captain’s Club webinar all about Alaska. This is to confirm the event will take place on Thursday, January 28th at 6pm ET (not Wednesday as a previous email indicated). Make sure to add the event to your calendar from your Go To Webinar confirmation.

Join Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises plus two very special guests - Huna Totem Corporation President and CEO, Russell Dick, and Huna Totem Corporation Director of Marketing, Mickey Richardson. You'll learn all about the natural wonders of Alaska, it’s rich history, our relationship with Icy Strait Point and, of course, our incredible itineraries. Plus, you’ll earn 50 Power Up Points for attending.

Here are some tips to get the best virtual meeting experience:

• 

Use a desktop or laptop and plug it in to assure maximum performance.

• 

Join 5-10 minutes early to ensure you don't miss anything.

• 

Close all other applications during the event even if you aren’t using them, other applications on your device are using precious resources.

• 

Reduce simultaneous streaming activities such as streaming TVs shows, YouTube, or other things.

• 

Use a headset if possible for the best sound quality.

MEET OUR SPECIAL GUESTS

http://image.email.celebritycruises.com/lib/fe741570746504797615/m/26/9e0496a6-1ed0-4709-b4c2-ccfce5cbc623.jpg

 
 

Russell Dick
President and CEO, Huna Totem Corporation

 

Russell Dick is driven by the tourism legacy his father helped establish at Icy Strait Point. By building value, respect, and community - the Huna Totem Model for Sustainable Tourism - the industry recognizes Russell’s success in blending tourism with culture while maintaining the core fabric of a small community.

 

http://image.email.celebritycruises.com/lib/fe741570746504797615/m/26/87370a7f-c710-471e-9cc0-cb8235ea32a0.jpg

 
 

Mickey Richardson
Director of Marketing, Huna Totem Corp. / Icy Strait Point, aka MickeyLive, Destination Specialist

 

Mickey Richardson, better known by Celebrity guests as MickeyLive, spent nearly seven years onboard ships delivering “edutainment” programs, preparing guests to make the most of a destination and inspiring lifetime memories.

 

 

 

 

ALASKA webinar: Captain’s Club Members receiving this email are eligible to receive 50 Power Up Points when attending the Loyalty Exclusive Alaska Presentation taking place on 1/28/21 at 6pm ET. Members must be registered for the event in order to receive points. Power Up Points to be awarded once per eligible member. To qualify, registration must include member’s first name, last name, email address, and correct loyalty ID. The eligible member must attend the entire presentation on 1/28/21. Members who do not attend the entire presentation will not receive Power Up Points. Details used to enter the event on 1/28/21 must match those provided on the registration form in order to receive the Power Up Points. Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and added to the verified member’s Club Points balance within 14 days after the month’s end.

©2021 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships' registry: Malta and Ecuador.

If you wish to change your preferences or opt to be excluded from future commercial e-mails from
Celebrity Cruises, click here or visit: Celebrity.com.

We hope you enjoyed this e-mail from:
Celebrity Cruises Inc.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
www.celebritycruises.com

Privacy Policy http://click.email.celebritycruises.com/open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6216737760027b7116-fde31c7774670d7a7013747c-fe741570746504797615-fe9a17747565037977-fe3116717362077a741672-ffcc17&d=10141

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bobby4ireland said:

My response does NOT have that link.  Here's the reply I received (below) confirming and noting the changed date.   Thanks for sharing the screen shot of your confirmation, but I did not receive a message like that.  All the best... Bob:  Canada

Thank you for registering for our exclusive Captain’s Club webinar all about Alaska. This is to confirm the event will take place on Thursday, January 28th at 6pm ET (not Wednesday as a previous email indicated). Make sure to add the event to your calendar from your Go To Webinar confirmation.

Join Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises plus two very special guests - Huna Totem Corporation President and CEO, Russell Dick, and Huna Totem Corporation Director of Marketing, Mickey Richardson. You'll learn all about the natural wonders of Alaska, it’s rich history, our relationship with Icy Strait Point and, of course, our incredible itineraries. Plus, you’ll earn 50 Power Up Points for attending.

Here are some tips to get the best virtual meeting experience:

• 

Use a desktop or laptop and plug it in to assure maximum performance.

• 

Join 5-10 minutes early to ensure you don't miss anything.

• 

Close all other applications during the event even if you aren’t using them, other applications on your device are using precious resources.

• 

Reduce simultaneous streaming activities such as streaming TVs shows, YouTube, or other things.

• 

Use a headset if possible for the best sound quality.

MEET OUR SPECIAL GUESTS

 
 

Russell Dick
President and CEO, Huna Totem Corporation

 

Russell Dick is driven by the tourism legacy his father helped establish at Icy Strait Point. By building value, respect, and community - the Huna Totem Model for Sustainable Tourism - the industry recognizes Russell’s success in blending tourism with culture while maintaining the core fabric of a small community.

 
 
 

Mickey Richardson
Director of Marketing, Huna Totem Corp. / Icy Strait Point, aka MickeyLive, Destination Specialist

 

Mickey Richardson, better known by Celebrity guests as MickeyLive, spent nearly seven years onboard ships delivering “edutainment” programs, preparing guests to make the most of a destination and inspiring lifetime memories.

 

 

 

 

ALASKA webinar: Captain’s Club Members receiving this email are eligible to receive 50 Power Up Points when attending the Loyalty Exclusive Alaska Presentation taking place on 1/28/21 at 6pm ET. Members must be registered for the event in order to receive points. Power Up Points to be awarded once per eligible member. To qualify, registration must include member’s first name, last name, email address, and correct loyalty ID. The eligible member must attend the entire presentation on 1/28/21. Members who do not attend the entire presentation will not receive Power Up Points. Details used to enter the event on 1/28/21 must match those provided on the registration form in order to receive the Power Up Points. Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and added to the verified member’s Club Points balance within 14 days after the month’s end.

©2021 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships' registry: Malta and Ecuador.

If you wish to change your preferences or opt to be excluded from future commercial e-mails from
Celebrity Cruises, click here or visit: Celebrity.com.

We hope you enjoyed this e-mail from:
Celebrity Cruises Inc.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
www.celebritycruises.com

Privacy Policy http://click.email.celebritycruises.com/open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6216737760027b7116-fde31c7774670d7a7013747c-fe741570746504797615-fe9a17747565037977-fe3116717362077a741672-ffcc17&d=10141

Yes, I received that one too. However, my original confirmation and a half dozen reminders all had the link. It's strange that you didn't receive any of the other emails. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have signed into the webinar and I have my popcorn ready.

 

Webinar.JPG

 

Andrea Shey, Director of Loyalty, said that 75% of Captain's Club members have never cruised to Alaska......

 

Alaska.JPG

Edited by mahdnc
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I can understand everyone but LLP. She should do something about her audio or just let everyone else do the talking.  

 

It is bad.  The guest speaker (CEO of Huna Totem Corporation) had difficulty hearing one of her questions.

Edited by mahdnc
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we going to see anything about Alaska or is it all going to be about LPP.

 

We are 35 minutes in and haven't seen anything past the dock.

Edited by wrk2cruise
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't understand LLP. She reminds we of the teacher in the Charlie Brown shows. "Wha-wha-wha." Can't they either get her some intelligible audio or let someone else talk? Her entire time on microphone was awful

Link to post
Share on other sites

I could barely understand either of the women.  I could hear the men.

 

I've never really been interested in an Alaska cruise.  When I sail, I want somewhere hot and sunny.  Or Europe.  But I'm going to start thinking about Alaska.  Probably won't be on X, since their new pricing is pretty much outside my budget.  Well, not really, but I'd rather sail 3-4 times a year.

 

But I'll keep my options open.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

I could barely understand either of the women.  I could hear the men.

 

I've never really been interested in an Alaska cruise.  When I sail, I want somewhere hot and sunny.  Or Europe.  But I'm going to start thinking about Alaska.  Probably won't be on X, since their new pricing is pretty much outside my budget.  Well, not really, but I'd rather sail 3-4 times a year.

 

But I'll keep my options open.  

 

My DH twisted my arm to take an Alaskan cruise and it ended up being so great that we went on a 2nd Alaskan cruise the following summer with our children. It really was a life experience for us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LLP is very hard to understand.  We enjoyed Mickey's presentation.  We have been to Alaska twice.  ISP has had a lot added so maybe a third trip is warranted. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I clicked the link to the webinar about 10 minutes early as directed. At the time it started I was on the phone trying to locate a lost package. Just when I put the phone down, I saw a box with typing in the bottom right corner disappear. Did I need to sign in, or was my link sufficient to identify myself as watching?

Edited by Glendakayself
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...