Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What is the process to notify the cruise ship that you have added another cruise week to your already booked cruise.

We have never done a B2B, but already had a cruise booked and now we are booking the cruise right before ours too.  So essentially making it a B2B (although there is a change in cabins).

There is generally a "holding area" for B2B'ers during disembarkation day, how do I get this information?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometime early in your first cruise, let Guest Services know that you are staying on for the next sailing.  They might already know.  The day before the turnover, you will get a letter in your cabin detailing the procedure for the next day.  Tell your cabin steward that you are staying on but changing cabins, and he will coordinate with your new cabin steward and help you to move.  EM

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, jdoc2007 said:

What is the process to notify the cruise ship that you have added another cruise week to your already booked cruise.

We have never done a B2B, but already had a cruise booked and now we are booking the cruise right before ours too.  So essentially making it a B2B (although there is a change in cabins).

There is generally a "holding area" for B2B'ers during disembarkation day, how do I get this information?

 

Call your PVP and have them link them now

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jdoc2007 said:

What is the process to notify the cruise ship that you have added another cruise week to your already booked cruise.

We have never done a B2B, but already had a cruise booked and now we are booking the cruise right before ours too.  So essentially making it a B2B (although there is a change in cabins).

There is generally a "holding area" for B2B'ers during disembarkation day, how do I get this information?

 

 

Info below can be located @:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4529/~/back-to-back-cruises

 

20200611-114649.jpg

 

 

✌️

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let your TA contact Carnival, if you have one.  Once on board, and toward the end of your first cruise, if you haven't heard anything, go to guest services.  The important thing is to enjoy your cruise and avoid worrying about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jobeth66 said:

The best part is that any alcohol you buy on board or in ports during the first leg can be consumed on the 2nd leg... 

Hmmmm, that is not what the guidelines say.  Have you been able to pick up your purchases at the end of week 1?  That would be so nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jobeth66 said:

The best part is that any alcohol you buy on board or in ports during the first leg can be consumed on the 2nd leg...  🙂

I wouldn't count on that, but if make friends on the first leg, and they will purchase it for you, then give it to you on turn around day, it could work. Just saying...😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2020 at 12:29 PM, metromover said:

Hmmmm, that is not what the guidelines say.  Have you been able to pick up your purchases at the end of week 1?  That would be so nice.

Yep, no issues whatsoever.  Maybe hit or miss as others say, but that's my experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising.co.uk
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...