Cruise Critic Community
StLouisCruisers

HAL has updated your "account" information on website

I just signed into my account on the Holland America website, and noticed a new look to that area.  In addition to the new look, they have a cruise credits area for you to click on.  This area shows your available FCDs including number ID's and sail by dates.  Hurray!  They also have an area for FCCs but mine still isn't showing there.  This is a huge improvement in transparency with HAL and I for one really appreciate it.  I'd appreciate it more if my FCC was there!  Only 87 days and counting waiting for it to be applied.

I so agree and appreciate the improvement in the website. This is a big improvement for frequent cruisers (or, at least, those who want to be...)

17 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I just signed into my account on the Holland America website, and noticed a new look to that area.  In addition to the new look, they have a cruise credits area for you to click on.  This area shows your available FCDs including number ID's and sail by dates.  Hurray!  They also have an area for FCCs but mine still isn't showing there.  This is a huge improvement in transparency with HAL and I for one really appreciate it.  I'd appreciate it more if my FCC was there!  Only 87 days and counting waiting for it to be applied.

YAY 😄. Excellent news.  Thank you so much for sharing 🙂 

Posted (edited)

Also a smart self-serve option to reduce no sale "Do I / don't I have my FCC" call volumes.    Scott. 

Coda: 

However, pro forma to HAL's IT prowess, it doesn't seem to work.  I should be showing one FCD. Awesomeness.  

MacOS Catalina 10.15.6

Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

image.thumb.png.05e19ff93dfd188f6cf36e8c6bd30935.png

Edited by YXU AC*SE

Humph. My account doesn't show any cruise credits, yet I have about $3,000 on the books. Apparently it isn't working perfectly yet.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for sharing this info.  Long overdue for HAL. 

You can even print the page for reference! Nice, clean page set-up, correct, too.

Edited by SilvertoGold

28 minutes ago, IPB4IGO said:

Humph. My account doesn't show any cruise credits, yet I have about $3,000 on the books. Apparently it isn't working perfectly yet.

They just don’t have all the FCC’s loaded yet.  They are behind on this just like the refunds.  Mine isn’t there yet either.

10 minutes ago, kazu said:

They just don’t have all the FCC’s loaded yet.  They are behind on this just like the refunds.  Mine isn’t there yet either.

Hi Jacqui!

I just tried to get into mine! Shows available but you have to book a cruise to have  it applied! At least for me I can’t get into to see my FCC at all. I can press trend and conditions no problem but tried to press available nothing only I can get into cruises.

😡Denise

5 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi Jacqui!

I just tried to get into mine! Shows available but you have to book a cruise to have  it applied! At least for me I can’t get into to see my FCC at all. I can press trend and conditions no problem but tried to press available nothing only I can get into cruises.

😡Denise

Got it Denise.  I re-checked mine and I see Available too.  I assumed that nothing showing means they don’t have it posted yet.  It might be they aren’t loaded yet?  Not sure.  Would be nice if it showed.  Would save a lot of inquiries and give a lot of people piece of mind, I think.

My FCD is showing which is good to see.

21 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks. That's helpful.

3 minutes ago, kazu said:

Got it Denise.  I re-checked mine and I see Available too.  I assumed that nothing showing means they don’t have it posted yet.  It might be they aren’t loaded yet?  Not sure.  Would be nice if it showed.  Would save a lot of inquiries and give a lot of people piece of mind, I think.

My FCD is showing which is good to see.

That’s Jacqui!

I put a call in to my PCC. I will go back and check FCD.

Have a great day!

Denise😊

Super! Love it!

Thanks for telling us it's there.....I rarely go there

Good to see my FCC and FCD's....also I like the graph showing my progress towards 4 stars!

New format looks very nice. It is a welcome upgrade. Now if I only had FCCs or FCDs to show!

26 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Super! Love it!

Thanks for telling us it's there.....I rarely go there

Good to see my FCC and FCD's....also I like the graph showing my progress towards 4 stars!

That IS pretty cool, isn't it?  I'm very impressed at the changes made.

Posted (edited)

Just checked my account and FCC's are there ok and also my FCD's!  

However it is still showing our cancelled Transatlantic cruise as 146 days before departure!

Edited by VMax1700

15 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Just check my account and FCC's are there ok and also my FCD's!  

However it is still showing our cancelled Transatlantic cruise as 146 days before departure!

Shaking my head!  

I just checked for and found mine.  A little obscure as you have to first log in, and then click on your name to get to it.  It shows three FCCs for three cruises in February and March and says I have to both book and use the credits by February and March of 2021.  I might book by then, but not sure we will cruise by then.

Posted (edited)

ARGHHH!!!!!!!

Well I WAS pleased until I checked prices for a cruise next year.  It looked like a big drop and so while signed in I put a hold on it.  Well the drop is because it’s in US dollars even while signed in to my Canadian account.   Come on HAL, one step forward two back!  I can imagine there are going to be some very upset customers.

Edited by bennybear

Mine doesn't show either the FCC or FCDs we have.  More waiting, I guess...   But thanks for the heads up, and it will be a good addition if it ever works!

16 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Mine doesn't show either the FCC or FCDs we have.  More waiting, I guess...   But thanks for the heads up, and it will be a good addition if it ever works!

Mine shows 4 FCDs but no FCC from my cancelled June 6 cruise.  I wonder how long it takes to get this straightened out?

Mine are there, But they reverted my name from my legal (passport) name to what I use day to day, which was changed last fall to my my Legal name.

🙄 A couple of hours ago and my FCC and FCD where visible.  Now they are missing!  What the ####!

Did notice this in the updated Mariner Society page under 4 star benefits......

25% discount off $49 per person surcharge in Rudi’s Sel De Mer

Is this new?  At least it clarifies what has been a subject of much previous discussion

I compared my FCCs to what I paid for the three cruises and they are half of what I was expecting.  I think what it means is they are only listing my FCCs and my dear wife's will be listed under her name on the website.  She has never logged on, so I will assume that is the way it works.