HAL has updated your "account" information on website

19 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I tried updating my email preferences twice but it didn't work.

Did you try this on the HAL site or the Seabourn site?

It doesn't work for me on HAL, nor does the security/password update.  In fact nothing in the whole Dam website seems to work these days.🙄

15 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Did you try this on the HAL site or the Seabourn site?

It doesn't work for me on HAL, nor does the security/password update.  In fact nothing in the whole Dam website seems to work these days.🙄

That was on Seabourn.  So I just went to HAL and tried to update some personal information and got the white screen with the swirly in the middle of the page.  Sometimes I just wonder if I need to update my browser on my computer, but not if everyone else is having problems too.

2 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

got the white screen with the swirly in the middle of the page

That is the same as I am getting. 

Also when trying to make an online booking and selecting a specific room that is what happens!

I am using Chrome with the latest updates.

17 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

That is the same as I am getting. 

Also when trying to make an online booking and selecting a specific room that is what happens!

I am using Chrome with the latest updates.

====

Worked for me just now in Chrome.

using 

Updating Google Chrome
Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

---
Safari does not seem to work at all for the last three months.
Chrome works for me with the version above but when get to room selection it hangs.

Peter

Peter I would feel a lot better if you edited your post and covered over your ID number on your FCD.  There are a lot of people out there who could try to mess with it.  I don't know if that would work or not, but don't give them a chance.

I am on 

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and nothing is working!  Not even "My Profile" which just tells me that "All fields required unless noted"
I just do not follow what is happening here!
44 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Peter I would feel a lot better if you edited your post and covered over your ID number on your FCD.  There are a lot of people out there who could try to mess with it.  I don't know if that would work or not, but don't give them a chance.

===

Thank you.  Omission on my part.   Too late to edit  FCD ID.   I am not sure anyone can use it since it is tied to Mariner number.   Name and Mariner number is however covered.   

Peter

46 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I am on 

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and nothing is working!  Not even "My Profile" which just tells me that "All fields required unless noted"
I just do not follow what is happening here!

===

My Chrome version is a little older.   I suspect that all updated Browsers are having problems with HAL website.

Again what I pulled off and posted earlier is from today using Chrome Tues Jun 16.

Peter

Edited by SFO PETER

I had the problem of not being able to log into my HAL account.  I tried everything I could think of and finally called the Mariner Society and quickly reached a representative who fixed the issue for me.  All works well now, except my FCC for an April, 2020 cruise cancelled in March is not showing yet. 

7 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

Anyone notice if there is a way to see how many days you have sailed?   Ours shows how many "credits"  near the top along with the star level, but not actual days as the old system did.

At the top of the page (above the three tabs), there's your name and mariner number.  Then there is a bar graph showing how many credits you have and below that, it shows how many credits to the next level.

Edited by Alberta Quilter
22 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

Anyone notice if there is a way to see how many days you have sailed?   Ours shows how many "credits"  near the top along with the star level, but not actual days as the old system did.

15 minutes ago, Alberta Quilter said:

At the top of the page (above the three tabs), there's your name and mariner number.  Then there is a bar graph showing how many credits you have and below that, it shows how many credits to the next level.

I think Silver to Gold is asking about actual sea days sailed (not Mariner credits) so they can see how many more days they need to reach their next medallion?  I can’t see a way to do that, myself other than a manual addition.

I am guessing the bar graph you are referring to is for Mariner status?  I don’t have a bar graph and I am guessing that is because I am 5* and there is no further level that my credits can give me. ?

On 6/16/2020 at 11:37 AM, Cruising-along said:

It works for me, except for future bookings it only lists my January cruise that was cancelled, and doesn't list the 2 I have booked for fall of 2021...

Mine is similar. It shows my winter 2021 but not my spring 2022. on that account page. I have to go searching in "Booked Already" tab.

2 hours ago, kazu said:

I think Silver to Gold is asking about actual sea days sailed (not Mariner credits) so they can see how many more days they need to reach their next medallion?  I can’t see a way to do that, myself other than a manual addition.

I am guessing the bar graph you are referring to is for Mariner status?  I don’t have a bar graph and I am guessing that is because I am 5* and there is no further level that my credits can give me. ?

You don't see a bar graph at the top that fills with black denoting 5-star?  Mine fills with black and then says 508 credits.

2 hours ago, kazu said:

There are 3 tabs near the top of the page:  My Profile/ My Bookings/My Cruise History.

Does it list them and total them in My Cruise History?  (Mine is still not working properly so I can't see what is in that tab!)

7 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

You don't see a bar graph at the top that fills with black denoting 5-star?  Mine fills with black and then says 508 credits.

The bar just showed up on my old Ipad.  Wasn't showing on the new one but it's simply filled in.  Weird.

6 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

There are 3 tabs near the top of the page:  My Profile/ My Bookings/My Cruise History.

Does it list them and total them in My Cruise History?  (Mine is still not working properly so I can't see what is in that tab!)

It totals the mariner credits but I don't see a total for straight sea days (medallion qualifcations).

You could add them up of course but there is no easy total - at least not on mine.

It appears some of us are seeing different things 😉. 😞 

3 minutes ago, kazu said:

It totals the mariner credits but I don't see a total for straight sea days (medallion qualifcations).

You could add them up of course but there is no easy total - at least not on mine.

It appears some of us are seeing different things 😉. 😞 

And some of us are seeing nothing 🙄

My page looks like SFO Peter's in post #56. 

The bar graph fills in and says the number of credits.

I do keep tract of pure days, although we are Platinum and have quite a ways to go to the next level.  I liked the old system that showed both credits and days.

Thanks to all who weighed in on this.

1 hour ago, SilvertoGold said:

My page looks like SFO Peter's in post #56. 

The bar graph fills in and says the number of credits.

I do keep tract of pure days, although we are Platinum and have quite a ways to go to the next level.  I liked the old system that showed both credits and days.

Thanks to all who weighed in on this.

I agree with you.  We need both types of days, medallion qualification days and star days.  We had that and now we've lost it.  When they make a change it's one step forward and two steps back.  ☹️

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I agree with you.  We need both types of days, medallion qualification days and star days.  We had that and now we've lost it.  When they make a change it's one step forward and two steps back.  ☹️

. Maybe they will change this to show days. In the meantime, keep track of your days!

Hoping for some advice! I can sign in to my bookings on the website and see my FCC and FCD. But my husband’s does not show up at all. Do I have to register an account in his name to be able to see his credits? When I do the online check in we both show up on the booking, so I thought it would be the same. We are not very computer savvy. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, daisybertie said:

Hoping for some advice! I can sign in to my bookings on the website and see my FCC and FCD. But my husband’s does not show up at all. Do I have to register an account in his name to be able to see his credits? When I do the online check in we both show up on the booking, so I thought it would be the same. We are not very computer savvy. Thanks in advance.

Only your FCC and FCD’s will show when you sign in.

To see your husband’s yes, you will need to create an account for him (or he create one 😉 ) and once he signs in, he should see his as well.  Hope this helps.