HAL has updated your "account" information on website

2 hours ago, daisybertie said:

Hoping for some advice! I can sign in to my bookings on the website and see my FCC and FCD. But my husband’s does not show up at all. Do I have to register an account in his name to be able to see his credits? When I do the online check in we both show up on the booking, so I thought it would be the same. We are not very computer savvy. Thanks in advance.

As Kazu writes, you need to look at his own Mariner account or create one for him.  FCC and FCD are tied to each persons personal Mariner Number.

When doing online checkin, both of you appear because you are both on the same booking number.  A booking is tied to the booking number.

11 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Thanks to the OP for the heads up.  Just checked mine - NOTHING, even after 3 months of waiting.  Getting a bit concerned.

You're welcome.  I just checked today and still no FCC for us either.  We are at 93 days.  The TA we had used for our booking checked with HAL yesterday and they had nothing in their sights for us.  

Received FCC for June 27 2020 cruise to Canada today. It was split between the two Mariner accounts.  Will apply to Holiday cruise later this year if it goes.  Have 25 % bonus also. Will still cruise someday I guess. Also bought gift cards with the 20% bonus. Am I too optimistic? 

Edited by semibeater
typo

Thank you also VMax1700. I created an account for my husband, and it has given him a completely different Mariner’s number and says he has no previous cruises or credits! Have sent an email to the Mariner’s Society as instructed on the page and will await their reply. Why is everything so difficult?!!

$100 on mine, and $0 on my husbands...I don't even know what the $100 would be for.  We canceled cruise in March for March 2020 sailing so lots of FCC still due us.  Not worried.  HAL booking agents say they are so far behind that even they don't know what is going on...LOL.  

Thanks to all for your replies. I contacted the Mariner Society last night by email, expecting to wait the 10-14 days as indicated on their acknowledgement email, and when I woke this morning there was a very detailed reply from Danny at the Mariner’s Society, and everything is fixed, my husband has his own log in, and all is well. 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:50 AM, SFO PETER said:

---
Safari does not seem to work at all for the last three months.
Chrome works for me with the version above but when get to room selection it hangs.

Peter

====

o.k.  I discovered that clearing "History" (same as clearing cache) in Safari will make the HAL website work properly.

Did not want to do this at first since clearing history definitely affects your other "sign on" stuff.

So bit the bullet and cleared the History so I can use the HAL website with Safari which is important to me.

Now busy re-doing sign ons for the stuff that went south.

Peter

On 6/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, DaveOKC said:

Thanks to the OP for the heads up.  Just checked mine - NOTHING, even after 3 months of waiting.  Getting a bit concerned.

It has been 97 days since our cruise was cancelled.  We have not received our FCC either.  We did received the refund for our port fees and taxes.  I questioned our TA, she said we should receive something from Holland America when it is posted.  Still waiting....