Telephone Wait Times - Thank You

16 minutes ago, Slidell_Cruiser said:

Well I want to thank RCL for the terrific improvement in telephone service operations.

I had NO WAIT on my last three calls.

I appreciate your efforts in these trying times.

Phil  Catarella

Lucky you!  However was the information given correct?  I have had issues and spoken to different representatives and gotten different responses

Edited by Cruise a holic
1 hour ago, Slidell_Cruiser said:

Well I want to thank RCL for the terrific improvement in telephone service operations.

I had NO WAIT on my last three calls.

I appreciate your efforts in these trying times.

Phil  Catarella

12 Calls in last 2+ months, longest wait was 2 min get to a person. Never took longer 15min until hangup. Though I never called in AM, was usually early evening. Though feel for those did have long waits, not saying didnt happen. Always friendly and got results wanted, usually a reduction.

Edited by ONECRUISER

I haven't had to wait long for most of my calls but I'm so happy they are bringing back employees to the office. While I'm happy that people have been able to work from home it's not ideal in some situations. I had one wait time that was about 30-40 minutes and as the woman was talking I had to constantly ask her to repeat herself because all I could hear was the baby crying, the dog barking and a voice telling them all to be quiet. Didn't want to hang up for fear of being on hold again.

Edited by ownedbypets
spelling

I book via the big box and this past Monday at 5:30 PM Eastern the total time on hold with them (20 min) before I got a rep, the rep contacting RCCL and finalizing the new pricing (15 minutes) was a little over half an hour all in!

The big shock for me was the price reduction that I thought would be @$200 was actually $550! I have no idea why such a difference but no complaints from me!!

I called yesterday for a price reduction. The phone was answered immediately and I was done with the call in 3-4 minutes with a new invoice in my e-mail. The rep was very friendly and helpful. It was a very pleasant experience.