Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
zorky12

FLY2FUN flight login

We have Mardi Gras booked Dec 12th 2020. Have FLYTOFUN. Have had the entire thing paid for since February. All of our flights had seats assigned originally. When I logged in to American Airlines to check everything out I noticed our last flight coming home had no seats. It also says the ticket is pending and needs paid for. I called American Airlines and they tell me the flights are hold and not paid for therefore they can not make assignments. Carnival says everything shows paid on their end. My youngest daughter has really bad anxiety and I need to make sure she is not sitting alone somewhere. Anyone ever see this before ? 

flight.thumb.PNG.7a8b929474ba3a327f251d6df20b2226.PNG

I would be shocked if the ticket is actually "paid" for yet.

Sure you paid the money, but I would doubt if Carnival has "paid" for the ticket yet.

You have to remember, these are "Consolidator" tickets. Consolidator tickets are negotiated a couple of years in advance and have different rules and restrictions than what you would get if you had gone to aa.com and bought the tickets yourself.

Check out this link over on the Cruise Air board of cruise critic and you'll learn more about cruise air than you ever wanted to know. The dates are a little old but the information is still valid for the most part.