Other Posters recently mentioned a Regent “Explorer Exotics Issue” brochure. Mine ( DW’s really; she also get’s birthday cards from Regent) arrived yesterday. Yes, it’s a marketing ploy with lots of the standard Regent stuff but I thought that it was a terrific read.

I went through it in the late afternoon as I sat in our back yard under our new tent watching the sun go down. Far from a six PM visit to the Observation Lounge on a Regent ship but I had a tall glass of Pinot Grigio (my usual first Regent alcoholic quaff of the day) but, alas, with  Triscuit crackers instead of  Regent canapés. The brochure has about a dozen interesting articles about places we’ve been, are booked to go, or may never see ( as yesterday, we cancelled our early 2021  Grand Voyage).

In her introduction, the Regent Creative Director” opined: “In some small way, I hope this issue offers you some needed space to dream of the places you’ve longed to visit…..” – It sure did for me.  Thanks Regent.

Our issue arrived via our TA.