Another Lift & Shift Question....sorry

I've gone back and looked at a lot of the Lift and Shift threads and can't find the info I'm looking for, granted I could have misses it in the hundreds of posts I read, so I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered.  I also thought about jumping into one of the existing threads, but I didn't want to highjack the existing conversation for my question so here goes.

I did a Lift & Shift online through Celebrity (no TA involved) and the website says it will take 2-3 days.  I stayed with the same ship (Apex), same length (7 nights), just moved it exactly 1 year forward.  Slight change in stops, but still called "Southern Caribbean" and has same RT port of FLL.  Only reason I even questioned if it would be approved is because of the couple different ports on the itinerary.  Today I got an email saying there had been a change in my original booking and a shore excursion had been canceled so my OBC account had been credited back the fee associated with that excursion.  Great, makes sense, the L&S must be happening.  However, now when I look at my future cruises the original cruise is gone, but the new one is not there.  

So finally getting to the question, for those of you that have done the L&S directly with Celebrity via the website, did everything happen at the same time, or was there a lag in everything happening?  Don't really feel like calling and waiting for a rep, but if this is unusual I'd rather deal with it right away.

Edited by garyl62
1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

Where is the L&S tool on the website?

Under the "Cruise with Confidence" banner, then follow the "Same Cruise Same Price" and there are three options, one is L&S

43 minutes ago, greygypsy said:

We just did this and we were told that it could take 2 weeks.

Agree, but in one day my existing cruise dropped off my list of reservations and nothing new appeared.  I was asking if that was typical or if the new one should have shown up the same time the previous one was dropped.

16 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Agree, but in one day my existing cruise dropped off my list of reservations and nothing new appeared.  I was asking if that was typical or if the new one should have shown up the same time the previous one was dropped.

My new cruise showed up the same day I did the L&S, and the old cruise dropped off.  However, the new cruise showed the existing price for that cruise, no grandfathering of the prior rate, which was a great deal.  This was early on in the L&S and phone lines were crazy.  I spent more than 2 hours on the phone, but at the end of it, I got the price protection.   Sounds like you may need to make a call to Celebrity.

As notoriously problem ridden the website is I  never do any more than simple things- dining reservations, purchase shore excursions.  If it were me zi would be calling to make sure the new reservation exists and the price is correct.

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

As notoriously problem ridden the website is I  never do any more than simple things- dining reservations, purchase shore excursions.  If it were me zi would be calling to make sure the new reservation exists and the price is correct.

So would I!

When we wanted to swap we phoned, just not willing to risk the web site cancelling one and not putting the other one on. We have found early morning or late afternoon the best times to phone.

OP check thoroughly all details are there too...

All is well!  The new trip is there, exactly as I had requested,  same exact cabin I had on the original week (C2 with C3 price), all my OBC showing up which included some bonus OBC, and it's the same price.  Now I need to check on my wifi and drink packages since they don't show in the "Manage your reservation" detail, but it looks like the website was, dare I say, flawless. 

Looked at the tool.  I'm actually pretty impressed for Celebrity IT.  Now if they only put it somewhere you could find it easily.  I wonder if it provides at least 1 choice for each sailing.  I had one prior that had no alternatives.  I had to request an exception to move a 10 night Equinox to a 9 night next year.  It was approved but many others trying the same have been denied from what I read.

2 hours ago, garyl62 said:

All is well!  The new trip is there, exactly as I had requested,  same exact cabin I had on the original week (C2 with C3 price), all my OBC showing up which included some bonus OBC, and it's the same price.  Now I need to check on my wifi and drink packages since they don't show in the "Manage your reservation" detail, but it looks like the website was, dare I say, flawless. 

So pleased! Always a worry when you can’t see things in black and white initially.