Carnival New Cancellations online

42 minutes ago, ATXBecky said:

Hi! We were booked on the same cruise I think,Dream 9/14.  Are you re booking? We are thinking May 2021

We have just given up for now even giving up the $325 OBC which would have paid for our drinks. As long as the CDC is running the show it's hard to say what will happen.  If I would have rebooked it would have been May 21 so must be thinking like you

3 minutes ago, 48traveler said:

We have just given up for now even giving up the $325 OBC which would have paid for our drinks. As long as the CDC is running the show it's hard to say what will happen.  If I would have rebooked it would have been May 21 so must be thinking like you

We did move our NCL Panama cruise to Iceland/ Greenland July 2022, lol. This Carnival one was a short one to test the waters so to speak. So will see what happens down the road

Is anyone else having a hard time to do this cancellation online?  They send you an email with a link to get the refund, or FOC  yet, it doesn't recognize my booking!!! Anyone else have this issue?  I trued calling, after 9 mins on hold. I hung up, tried to do it online.  But that isn't working!  UGH!!

I had the same problem. On hold 2.5 hours before I spoke to a rep. She was very pleasant but had to Send me to the resolutions dept. I was on hold about one half hour. The rep was very nice but her computer couldn’t handle the problem so she had to contact some supervisor. After another half hour she promised the problem would be resolved but I would have to wait a while and check my email. About three hours later I checked and the problem was resolved. The future cruise credit was applied to my new booking plus the FTC from my cancelled cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
23 minutes ago, dgreeney said:

I had the same problem. On hold 2.5 hours before I spoke to a rep. She was very pleasant but had to Send me to the resolutions dept. I was on hold about one half hour. The rep was very nice but her computer couldn’t handle the problem so she had to contact some supervisor. After another half hour she promised the problem would be resolved but I would have to wait a while and check my email. About three hours later I checked and the problem was resolved. The future cruise credit was applied to my new booking plus the FTC from my cancelled cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hooray!  And thanks for reporting the resolution.

Happy sailing.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, chrisnsal said:

update... nope not working, keeps saying they cant find my info and to call! UGH

I had this problem, are you filling in more than one item on the request?  there are multiple things you can request -FCC/refund/already rebooked and wanting FCC/refund.  I realized if I tried to enter more than one it wouldn't work, but I did just the FCC for a just cancelled cruise and it worked and then went back to do a FCC for already booked got cancelled again request.  Hope that makes sense.