I made a rsvp with a rep and was told I had to do it online to get the special, so I canceled that one and did it online...that was March 2020, im still waiting for the refund, after many calls and emails...then the one I scheduled is now canceled and again waiting for refund....they don’t respond timely and I keep getting empty promises....i wonder if others are having this problem and if a class action is in order. This would have been my first experience with BPCL and based on this lack of satisfaction, I doubt I will ever try them. I understand the pandemic caused a lot of problems, but this could and should have already been resolved. Why does a review have to have one hundred and fifty words to be accepted. I have shared my concerns and will hopefully receive my refund in the next few days.

17 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

Assuming you used a credit card for your deposits, establish a dispute with your credit card company immediately. It's not likely you'll ever get a refund directly from BPCL.

BobK/Orlando

That is what I did. Understand the charge was in January for the first cruise that was cancelled, then it was applied to another cruise which was then cancelled also. That was to be in July.