Come sail with me on a virtual cruise on Majestic Princess to Fiji!

On 10/31/2020 at 2:46 PM, AF-1 said:

Ellie1145;  let's do Hawaii.  I was stationed there for five years with the Air Force;  this was back in the mid 70's.  Great place to visit

BRILLIANT! 

Will see you there! We loved it, too, and hope to return one day. 

2 hours ago, CruzinNoony said:

Ellie,  I have enjoyed your cruise so much!  Such beautiful pictures of the flowers!!  I'm so happy you are doing another virtual cruise!!  Meredith

I’m so pleased to have you along again, and thrilled that you enjoyed the flower photos. There will be more to come on our next adventure.

See you there! 😎

Dear Ellie,  I just finished the virtual cruise to Fiji. What a wonderful trip, and you are such a gifted writer and photographer.

I'm looking forward to the Hawaii cruise. We've sailed on the Ruby there twice and look forward to sailing again with you. Our bags are packed and I can hear the ukuleles and feel the warm tradewinds, 

9 hours ago, chipz said:

Dear Ellie,  I just finished the virtual cruise to Fiji. What a wonderful trip, and you are such a gifted writer and photographer.

I'm looking forward to the Hawaii cruise. We've sailed on the Ruby there twice and look forward to sailing again with you. Our bags are packed and I can hear the ukuleles and feel the warm tradewinds, 

Hi, Chipz

Thank you for your kind words. I’m so glad you enjoyed our little Fijian adventure. 

Great to hear that you are all packed and ready to go. It’s good to have you along. 

• 2 months later...

Hi Ellie,

I just finished reading this wonderful virtual cruise.  I loved every minute of it and look forward to your next one in Hawaii.

Aloha,

Marilee

3 hours ago, margord said:

Hi Ellie,

I just finished reading this wonderful virtual cruise.  I loved every minute of it and look forward to your next one in Hawaii.

Aloha,

Marilee

Thank you so much Marilee.

I'm delighted that you have found us here on Majestic Princess, and so glad that you enjoyed our virtual adventure. 

I look forward to you joining us on our Hawaii cruise. Hope you are packed and ready for another adventure. 🙂

Wow wow wow!! You have quite a gift for the written word, which I’m sure came in especially handy as you went through the recovery of your voice. God bless you for all you went through with that; I never could have returned to teaching if I endured that. 

I truly don’t think you could have done a better job of taking us all along with you, away from the harsh realities of now to a world we cruisers yearn to explore. Thank you! What you said about Princess feeling like home is exactly what we feel every time we set foot aboard a Princess ship. 

I was going to request that you please regale us with another treasured cruise blog, and I see you already started one; thank you!! 

Happy New Year, and I wish you a bright future of cruises! 

9 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Wow wow wow!! You have quite a gift for the written word, which I’m sure came in especially handy as you went through the recovery of your voice. God bless you for all you went through with that; I never could have returned to teaching if I endured that. 

I truly don’t think you could have done a better job of taking us all along with you, away from the harsh realities of now to a world we cruisers yearn to explore. Thank you! What you said about Princess feeling like home is exactly what we feel every time we set foot aboard a Princess ship. 

I was going to request that you please regale us with another treasured cruise blog, and I see you already started one; thank you!! 

Happy New Year, and I wish you a bright future of cruises! 

Thank you so much, cruisequeen4ever!

I’m so glad you have joined us on this virtual cruise and I am really pleased that it has provided an escape from the terrible events unfolding across the world. 

I simply cannot wait to set foot on a Princess ship, and to feel again that special ambiance that awaits us. Yes, it truly is like coming home, and it’s a relief to walk up the ramps and into the heart of the ship, like ‘at last!’

Let’s hope that one day we will both be able to ‘come home.’

I hope you will join us on Ruby Princess for a Hawaiian adventure. So grab your passport and hop onboard. 

Wishing you, too, a very Happy New Year.