Trouble with new FCC

On 8/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, seaman11 said:

yes but what i did was save the one time only use extra %25 percent.  , i only used the orginal payment amount fcc . (i figured i could use the 25 percents when i know the cruise is going for packages and stuff.   now i have more than double after 3 cancels. 

You don't get any bonus on a FCC used.   So no clue what you are referring to about "doubling"???    Must be added cash,   or Cruise Next?       It certainly wasn't gotten with any FCC  (except one time with the Peace of Mind FCC)    

2 hours ago, krittykat said:

Not to be late to the party but I do have a question.  We had booked in April 2020 - it was cancelled of course.  We rebooked using the FCC given for December 2020. Now it looks grim for that to happen.  Will they offer the same?  (100% + 25%) Does anyone have any experience with that?  This is not CruiseNext.

You do NOT get any additional 25% bonus on the FCC.     It will be returned to your Latitudes account with the same expiration date.     You  DO get the 25% bonus on Cruise Next and cash paid.   

IF using a Peace of Mind FCC-  ONE time,  you will get 25% bonus.   The POM FCC returns to your Latitudes account-  identified as such,  with the original expiration date.    

14 minutes ago, Budget Queen said:

You don't get any bonus on a FCC used.   So no clue what you are referring to about "doubling"???    Must be added cash,   or Cruise Next?       It certainly wasn't gotten with any FCC  (except one time with the Peace of Mind FCC)    

not sure what happened but i had 3 %25 percent vouchers (one time use}  i did not use. and i only put in just over $700 and now have almost 1500 in fcc.  

Edited by seaman11

50 minutes ago, Budget Queen said:

You do NOT get any additional 25% bonus on the FCC.     It will be returned to your Latitudes account with the same expiration date.     You  DO get the 25% bonus on Cruise Next and cash paid.   

IF using a Peace of Mind FCC-  ONE time,  you will get 25% bonus.   The POM FCC returns to your Latitudes account-  identified as such,  with the original expiration date.    

So, if I rebook our December cruise for next year - we would get a 25% bonus?   I am trying to decide whether to wait for NCL to cancel the cruise on us again or just reschedule.

4 minutes ago, krittykat said:

So, if I rebook our December cruise for next year - we would get a 25% bonus?   I am trying to decide whether to wait for NCL to cancel the cruise on us again or just reschedule.

Rebooking-  PAYING with what???      You ONLY get the 25% bonus as I detail above.   You do NOT get any additional bonus-   if you pay with FCC.   

If you book a cruise  December of 2021 -    it likely is going to sail anyway.   

4 hours ago, krittykat said:

Well, my Dec cruise was paid with the FCC we got from our non existent April cruise.  So, I guess I will wait until they cancel the December cruise and then go from there.

You are not getting any bonus on the FCC. Did you use Cruise Next?    You do get the bonus on Cruise Next.