Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
HodgeNNicole

Symphony Cabin Questions

We just took our FCC for the Harmony Cruise that was canceled and re-booked on the Symphony.

We were able to get a Junior Suite for the amount of FCC we got from our Cat 1C cabin that was cancelled so that was nice.

My question is are any of the Junior suites configured so the the bed is closer to the balcony vs having the couch closer to the Balcony??

Follow up question we are thinking about paying a bit more and switching from the Junior Suite to the Grand 1 Bedroom Suite and was wondering if there is a door from the bedroom to the balcony or is the only way to the balcony from the sitting area?

All junior suites are the same configuration.  The rooms are wider therefore there is no need to alternate bed and sofa locations, which is only done to squeeze more cabins into the same amount of space.

You will love the space of a JS.....so comfortable...without that "suite" price!

cb at sea....

I am really looking forward to the extra space and for essentially the same price we would be paying for a smaller cabin next month. 

I was drawn to pulling the trigger on the suite for about $1500 more but without being able to open the door next to the bed e ought to hear the ocean and not my office phones I couldn't really justify the price. 

Our (group of 10 extended family members) Harmony May cruise was cancelled...We were all in JS's and with the 125% upgraded to the GS one bedrooms for our May 2021 on Symphony...excited for this upgrade.

We did a Junior Suite on Symphony last year. Not the greatest pictures but hope this helps. 

E442501C-63B9-48BD-9C65-2E364F4C2C73.jpeg

5ACC7C9D-45CD-424A-83D4-6210E19317F0.jpeg

9F2AA803-BC7F-42BE-8457-716ED975C32C.jpeg

B6945E0F-A77E-41A1-A28C-D4311DFFF10B.jpeg

Posted (edited)

thanks for all  the feedback. As we get closer I still might end up pulling the trigger on the Suite

Edited by HodgeNNicole