Cancelled cruise still showing in Personalizer

MrSchwump

Our Enchanted cruise for October was cancelled some time ago. The weird thing is, it’s still showing in my personalizer. It tells me I have 104 days until I sail. I called Princess and they tell me they don’t know when this will get removed. Is anyone else in this same situation?

It's my understanding that it will drop off when they actually cancel it in the system on their end.  Mine (Sky July 11) was cancelled on May 6.  My personalizer says that we sail in 10 days. oh how I wish. 

My April cruise showed up for months after and my June cruise disappeared on the day it should have sailed.  For the June cruise, I could have booked and paid for excursions, specialty dining, etc. up until the day it disappeared from my personalizer.  In my travel agent software, the June cruise still shows up as "booked," as opposed to "cancelled" as my April cruise shows.   So apparently it dropping off our Personalizer doesn't have to do with it being cancelled in their system.  

22 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

The above answer is correct; it’ll fall off once they process your refund or the sail date, whichever is first. 

That's exactly what happened with all the cruises that I've had canceled.  

Is there any reason Princess would keep those looking like they’re active? Seems like it would be fairly simple to purge them

from the system?

Edited by MrSchwump
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, V_icki_e said:

Mine didn't drop off until sail date, but now it appears in my cruise history as 'completed' along with my 2 cruise credits being added 🙂 

Mine did the same thing --- then it readjusted itself and I lost the credits for the cancelled cruise.

2 hours ago, V_icki_e said:

Mine didn't drop off until sail date, but now it appears in my cruise history as 'completed' along with my 2 cruise credits being added 🙂 

My cancelled April hung around in my cruise history as completed for a couple of months, and I was so excited thinking I had received a free credit from the cruise gods, making me only one credit away from true Elite (I get Elite privileges anyway as a Princess Commodore travel agent.)  But then it dropped off 😒  My June cancelled cruise disappeared from my cruise history the day I was supposed to sail.

3 hours ago, V_icki_e said:

Same as one of mine. I'll take it!

My April cruise was cancelled in March and stayed on the Personaliser until Sailing. Since I chose Option 1, I received 150% FCCs, which I applied to my August/September cruises. Since they were cancelled they are still on the Personaliser along with the FCC discount that was applied. My FCC Account status shows 0 Cruise Credits.

9 hours ago, Schonert said:

My cruises did not drop off until the the day there were supposed to sail.

A couple of mine stayed on until well after the sail date.  The other couple were removed early (sail dates were in late summer) but, looks like they dropped off once the reimbursement was completed.  

On 7/1/2020 at 11:47 AM, MrSchwump said:

Our Enchanted cruise for October was cancelled some time ago. The weird thing is, it’s still showing in my personalizer. It tells me I have 104 days until I sail. I called Princess and they tell me they don’t know when this will get removed. Is anyone else in this same situation?

I am in the same boat.  My Enchanted for October still showing like I am on the cruise.  Guess some day it will correct it self.

34 minutes ago, Paccruise said:

I am in the same boat.  My Enchanted for October still showing like I am on the cruise.  Guess some day it will correct it self.

I don’t know why they wouldn’t just clear those all out. Glad I’m not the only one is this situation. 

13 hours ago, MrSchwump said:

I don’t know why they wouldn’t just clear those all out. Glad I’m not the only one is this situation. 

I remember one post a month or so ago about a cruise:

a) remaining in the system until sailing date

b) being shown as in progress when sailing date arrived

c) shown as completed with cruise credits after the cruise would have ended

d) disappearing (along with the cruise credit) once the refund/FCCs were processed.

1 hour ago, nini said:

Same here... now I know why. We have not received our deposit refund.

It was scheduled for early September.

Refund did not play a part in our cruise being dropped from Personalizer --- we still do not have a refund (FCCs, port fees and taxes and gift card) for our May cruise.