Looking for list of liquor brands included in beverage package

45 minutes ago, missemo12345 said:

Hello I considering purchasing the beverage package but I would like to see the full list of brands that would be included.

That can vary by ship and even bar on a ship. If you are looking for a particular item, list that here and someone may chime in on its availability.

We don't buy the booze package.  But I think it's by price, not brand.  Whatever drink you order, if it's over a certain price you pay the difference.

Edited by bouhunter

This is best done closer to the cruise as stock is subject to change, but we contact Royal on twitter as the flyer only listed bottom shelf rum brands, they contacted the beverage manager on board our ship who responded with a full list of all rums on board, including whether there was limited remaining stock. I'm sure they would be able to indicate what was included as well.

Sadly that cruise was cancelled and we're not sailing for at least another 18 months, but the list alone has reassured me that we'll be well catered for.

4 hours ago, missemo12345 said:

Hello I considering purchasing the beverage package but I would like to see the full list of brands that would be included. I was hoping someone could share this 🙂

Removed 

Edited by sunsoaked218
4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That can vary by ship and even bar on a ship.

I couldn't agree more as I witnessed this on Harmony our last cruise, looking for bourbon and whisky brands. It completely varies to each ship and each bar.

2 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Is Hendricks gin included in the DP?  

AFAIK Hendricks is no longer being carried by Royal.  It was replaced a little while ago by Botanist.  Have seen this on a handful of ships.

6 minutes ago, Jarmo said:

AFAIK Hendricks is no longer being carried by Royal.  It was replaced a little while ago by Botanist.  Have seen this on a handful of ships.

There is a list on the website; I'll go fetch it.  :) 

This is currently on the RC website:

ɬ Deluxe Package Offerings:
• Spiked Seltzer: Truly
• Vodka: Absolut, Belvedere, Grey Goose, Stoli, Tito’s Handmade Vodka
• Rum: Bacardi, Bacardi 8, Captain Morgan Rum, Malibu Miami Club
• Gin: Aviation, Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire, New Amsterdam, The Botanist
• Tequila/ Mezcal: 1800 Avion Silver, Camarena Gold, Patron Silver, Del Maquey Vida Blanco Mezcal
• Scotch: Chiva Regal 12 Year Old, Dewars 12 Year, Glenfiddich, Johnnie Walker Black, The Glenlivet
• Whiskey, Bourbon/ Rye: Buffalo Trace, Canadian Club, Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Jameson, Makers Mark, Whistle Pig Rye
• Cognac: Hennessy VS, Remy Martin VSOP
• Beers: Domestic, imported and craft beer brands
• Wine by the Glass: Iconic varietals from California to New Zealand
• Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Can and fountain soda, Fresh and bottled juices, Premium coffee and teas, bottled and sparkling water

Click on Learn More & Compare our Beverage Packages to discover the top-notch brands included in this package. If you’re still unsure of which beverage option is right for you, you can compare all of the available packages to find the one that fits your vacation!

Each adult of legal drinking age assigned to the same stateroom must purchase this package. Price shown is per person, per day.

*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

ɬ Package offerings subject to change dependent on ship and sail date.

41 minutes ago, Jarmo said:

41 minutes ago, Jarmo said:

Makes sense. I was on Enchantment in January and they didn’t have Hendricks. I bought 2 bottles of The Botanist instead. It’s OK but I like Hendricks better. 

14 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Makes sense. I was on Enchantment in January and they didn’t have Hendricks. I bought 2 bottles of The Botanist instead. It’s OK but I like Hendricks better. 

I lean Hendricks as well.  I like Hendricks in a G & T, but will usually go Botanist in a Gin and Juice (preferably grapefruit).