Stock Credit

trbarton

Did you look under cruise summary to see your stock credit? That’s where I’ve looked but nothing.  My cruise is in August of next year if that makes a difference. I’m use to Princess where the credit usually shows up in a few hours.

Is there a number that you can call to check?

Thanks!

Tom😀

2 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

I submitted mine via the new stockholder's email address and was credited in 21 calendar days.

What is the email address that you used?  I didn’t see that anywhere. I just saw the fax number which I used. 

Thanks!

Tom😀

39 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Did you look under cruise summary to see your stock credit? That’s where I’ve looked but nothing.  My cruise is in August of next year if that makes a difference. I’m use to Princess where the credit usually shows up in a few hours.

Thanks!

Tom😀

That could be the issue. It's only been approved through sailings of 31 July 2021 as of now.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

41 minutes ago, trbarton said:

What is the email address that you used?  I didn’t see that anywhere. I just saw the fax number which I used. 

Thanks!

Tom😀

Shareholders@carnival.com  This is a new email address that John Heald mentioned on FB a couple of weeks ago.

10 minutes ago, Chief1369 said:

That could be the issue. It's only been approved through sailings of 31 July 2021 as of now.

Thanks....Princess has the same thing but it’s always been extended. Since Carnival is a part of other cruise lines like Princess I’m thinking it will be extended. I can always resubmit my documents. 

Thanks again....Another reason to be a part of Cruise Critic, so many helpful people. 

Tom😀

7 hours ago, trbarton said:

Thanks....Princess has the same thing but it’s always been extended. Since Carnival is a part of other cruise lines like Princess I’m thinking it will be extended. I can always resubmit my documents. 

Thanks again....Another reason to be a part of Cruise Critic, so many helpful people. 

Tom😀

Princess might be different than the other Carnival brands. Princess used to allow you to book excursions before boarding and not have them show up as charges until you were actually on board. When they took that away, there were many, many protests from Princess cruisers. They then came up with the compromise that you could use OBC prior to boarding to book excursions. Note this applies only to excursions.

9 hours ago, trbarton said:

Thanks!

Tom😀

Stock credit is re-approved in April/May of every year so August 2021 is not yet  eligible

On 7/16/2020 at 9:38 AM, Chief1369 said:

I’ve been looking under “Booking Summary” to look for any credit. Is that the correct place?  I’ve also emailed Carnival as they offer Veterans Credit like Princess does & have received a reply that they are looking at my documents. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton