Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Did you look under cruise summary to see your stock credit? That’s where I’ve looked but nothing.  My cruise is in August of next year if that makes a difference. I’m use to Princess where the credit usually shows up in a few hours.

 

Is there a number that you can call to check?

 

Thanks!

 

Tom😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

I submitted mine via the new stockholder's email address and was credited in 21 calendar days.

What is the email address that you used?  I didn’t see that anywhere. I just saw the fax number which I used. 
 

Thanks!

 

Tom😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Did you look under cruise summary to see your stock credit? That’s where I’ve looked but nothing.  My cruise is in August of next year if that makes a difference. I’m use to Princess where the credit usually shows up in a few hours.

 

Is there a number that you can call to check?

 

Thanks!

 

Tom😀

That could be the issue. It's only been approved through sailings of 31 July 2021 as of now.

 

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, trbarton said:

What is the email address that you used?  I didn’t see that anywhere. I just saw the fax number which I used. 
 

Thanks!

 

Tom😀

 

Shareholders@carnival.com  This is a new email address that John Heald mentioned on FB a couple of weeks ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chief1369 said:

That could be the issue. It's only been approved through sailings of 31 July 2021 as of now.

 

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Thanks....Princess has the same thing but it’s always been extended. Since Carnival is a part of other cruise lines like Princess I’m thinking it will be extended. I can always resubmit my documents. 
 

Thanks again....Another reason to be a part of Cruise Critic, so many helpful people. 
 

Tom😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, trbarton said:

Thanks....Princess has the same thing but it’s always been extended. Since Carnival is a part of other cruise lines like Princess I’m thinking it will be extended. I can always resubmit my documents. 
 

Thanks again....Another reason to be a part of Cruise Critic, so many helpful people. 
 

Tom😀

Princess might be different than the other Carnival brands. Princess used to allow you to book excursions before boarding and not have them show up as charges until you were actually on board. When they took that away, there were many, many protests from Princess cruisers. They then came up with the compromise that you could use OBC prior to boarding to book excursions. Note this applies only to excursions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, trbarton said:

Did you look under cruise summary to see your stock credit? That’s where I’ve looked but nothing.  My cruise is in August of next year if that makes a difference. I’m use to Princess where the credit usually shows up in a few hours.

 

Is there a number that you can call to check?

 

Thanks!

 

Tom😀

Stock credit is re-approved in April/May of every year so August 2021 is not yet  eligible

Link to post
Share on other sites

My request for shareholder's OBC took about 3 weeks to finally be honored.  In the past, it usually took about 3-4 days at most.  It sounds like they're (Carnival) is focusing on other issues at this point.

 

Garnett

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 9:38 AM, Chief1369 said:

That could be the issue. It's only been approved through sailings of 31 July 2021 as of now.

 

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Thanks....Princess has the same thing but it’s always been extended. Since Carnival is a part of other cruise lines like Princess I’m thinking it will be extended. I can always resubmit my documents. 

I’ve been looking under “Booking Summary” to look for any credit. Is that the correct place?  I’ve also emailed Carnival as they offer Veterans Credit like Princess does & have received a reply that they are looking at my documents. 
 

Thanks again....Another reason to be a part of Cruise Critic, so many helpful people. 
 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Alberto Aliberti, President of Atlas Ocean Voyages
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising, the River Cruise Experts
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...