Internet cost

zacsc

If you have booked check your Cruise Planner for pricing.  There are 2 packages the Unlimited  package which supports streaming or the Surf package which works fine if you are just checking email, surfing the Internet, using FB but not streaming.  Prices vary by the length of your cruise.  

37 minutes ago, zacsc said:

Trying to find the cost for the internet use on 1 device, and use of the ships computer room on a 10 night cruise. What are our options?

Thanks much!!

When they resume cruising you can find out what sort of package is being offered.  Am guessing lots cheaper that today.  Also some carriers offer on board deals. Last X often offers internet as a perk.

4 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

When they resume cruising you can find out what sort of package is being offered.  Am guessing lots cheaper that today.  Also some carriers offer on board deals. Last X often offers internet as a perk.

In our experience packages offered by carriers turn out to be more expensive or offer less coverage.  Packages may be less expensive in the future but I wouldn’t count on it.  Internet doesn’t cost the ship more if 800 or 3000 have it, , has a high profit margin so not something I think they would reduce the on price significantly.  If they do you can always cancel the purchase and rebuy at the lower cost.

4 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Am guessing lots cheaper that today.  

I wonder why this should be the case...

The cruise lines make good money on the addiction of most people. The prices for internet so far are ridiculos - and still people pay for it. They are not going to give up their cash cows.

10 hours ago, zacsc said:

Trying to find the cost for the internet use on 1 device, and use of the ships computer room on a 10 night cruise. What are our options?

Thanks much!!

I can only tell you the cost of a 12 night cruise. It may be a bit cheaper for 10 nights:

- 1 Device Unlimited is $299.00

- 1 Device Surf Package is $161.00

- 2 Device Unlimited is $448.00

- 2 Device Surf Package is $242.00

i don’t believe there is any additional charge to use the computers in the ship’s computer room. 

One note is is that even if you only have the one device package you can share it with another device, but only one device can be logged in at a time. 

Again, not a 10 night cruise, but we have a 9 night cruise booked for this November and the unlimited Internet price for 1 device is $243.  If you have the Internet package it doesn't cost anything extra to use the ship's computers (or their printers).   The Internet package works on your personal device or the ship's computers (can only be logged into one at a time, though).  

Oh, I just looked at an 8 night cruise we have booked for next year and the unlimited Internet price for 1 device is also $243.  

If you are booked, you can look at your cruise planner and see the prices specific to your cruise there.  

PS:   I would definitely check the Internet pricing frequently because the prices fluctuate.   In addition to you checking pricing frequently up and until your cruise, especially check during holidays and Black Friday when sales often occur.   If you book your Internet package and find out later that the price has decreased, just cancel your higher priced package and rebook at the lower price.   Your original (higher) purchase price will be refunded to you.