Another big change to the Future Cruise Listing due to the sale of Maasdam, Veendam, Rotterdam & Amsterdam - please note...

kazu

With the loss of the Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maasdam & Veendam, I have removed all sailings on the future cruise listing for anyone sailing on the 4 sold ships.  (Hopefully I didn’t miss anything 🙏🏻).  

It’s entirely possible that HAL might transfer some of these sailings to other ships that are remaining in the fleet.  If that is the case for you, please repost your cruise details on the Future Cruise Listing just as you did originally.  

Here is the link for this week’s listing - 

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, daisy-mae said:

It seems to be happening now:

Yes, that was my concern.

Hopefully, enough people see this to know to repost on the FCL for their Bon Voyage wishes if they are on a different ship 🤞

I'd expect there also to be some domino effect, particularly with the Zaandam, now assigned to the Voyage of the Vikings in 2020 and the world cruise in 2022 - whatever itineraries the Zaandam was to have sailed in those periods will have to be cancelled or changed.

21 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Another heads up before the first couple of Bon Voyages.  It looks like Viking Ocean has suspended all sailings through September 30.

Roy

Oh thanks Roy.

That’s for sure I assume if you have posted?  

Much appreciated 🙂 

1 hour ago, kochleffel said:

I'd expect there also to be some domino effect, particularly with the Zaandam, now assigned to the Voyage of the Vikings in 2020 and the world cruise in 2022 - whatever itineraries the Zaandam was to have sailed in those periods will have to be cancelled or changed.

Yes, I suspect so, too.

I bet a lot of itineraries change.  I was actually warned by my TA not to book anything for a bit as ships and itineraries may change.

Hope people will let me know if that happens.  When the day comes that there will be Bon Voyages again, there’s nothing worse than wishing one to someone who didn’t go 😞 

On 7/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, kochleffel said:

I am booked on Zaandam Voyage of the Vikings 2021 - didn't know there is one this year........

On 7/17/2020 at 12:09 PM, kochleffel said:

====

I think you meant to type 2021 not 2020.   We don't want to alarm my fellow Zaandam passengers unless we know for certain.

Peter