Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Cancelled and rebooked ACL

Recommended Posts

Because virus suppression isn’t going in the right direction and there are projections of a tough flu/COVID winter, we decided to postpone our Hudson River Fall Foliage cruise until 2021. We decided not to wait until just before the cruise is to start In order  to cancel, to be able to get the stateroom category we want (AAL). I was told there were only 3 available. We also booked Pearl Seas Great Lakes and Bay Cruise, departing May 30. Again, I was told there were 3 staterooms available in our preferred category. We have only experienced European river cruises, so we’re jumping into the American brands feet-first! Pricy but air fares will be less than to Europe, of course. Larger staterooms, too.


In consolation, we plan to spend a few days in the Santa Barbara and Cambria areas in October, driving up from our home in the Los Angeles area.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
  • Create New...