FCC - Use For Eisting Booking?

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I have been told that you can call and they can rush it through in as little as two weeks.

I have also been told that they can apply it to more than one booking at a time on a case by case basis if you had cruises booked that were very close to each other.

This is what I was also told when I asked RCI rep on the phone.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Call.  I have been told by more than one rep that they can apply one FCC to both of these cruises.

I've also been told that its highly possible I'd be able to apply one FCC to my B2B cruises, which RC should automatically allow anyway. Will have to call and request a supervisor to intervene.

Less tracking balances, remembering to apply the balance of a used FCC to another cruise after returning from a cruise, etc.

(A refund wasn't an option since it was originally was a FCC for a storm-related sailing.)

We have 6 fccs so far. 

I have a list with all the certificate details and we decided not to apply any of our fccs to any cruise until they are actually sailing and final payment comes due.  

Figure too much confusion to apply then if that cruise is cancelled wait weeks for reissuance of the fcc.  

We opted for refunds whenever we were able to do but still ended up with fccs for NFDs we had cancelled in lieu of making final payment.

I just to to use my FCC on a booked May 2021,  I was trying to do it online since my agency sold or went out of business 

Very straight forward except for one thing.  your conformation  number needs to be 7 digits mine is only 6 , I did try adding

a zero at the front but no luck. 

I've applied FCC to our booked April 4, 2021 cruise. I was told that the FCC can only be applied to the fare and not inclusive of taxes & fees.

Also, since I repriced the Anthem cruise I've got balances which will be issued in FCCs.  Does anyone know how long it takes for me to be informed by RCL.

Edited by nelblu

48 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

I just to to use my FCC on a booked May 2021,  I was trying to do it online since my agency sold or went out of business 

Very straight forward except for one thing.  your conformation  number needs to be 7 digits mine is only 6 , I did try adding

a zero at the front but no luck. 

Deleted.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That’s odd as that is asking for a reservation number which I have had 4, 5 and 6 digit reservation numbers

I have B2B cruises starting Apr 25 21  that reservation is 7 numbers 

the May 7th is 6 numbers 

The cruise that was canceled and the FCC was issues was also 7 digit 

• 3 weeks later...

Let me get this straight. Apparently I am a little dense.

If RCC cancels my cruise and I take FCC, is it issued in 2 separate names or one for the total cruise fare.??

If issued in 2 separate names, can each certificate be applied to the same names in future booking as long as it is the same 2 passengers?

Went back and reread all replies and it seems that I can apply each certificate to each named person on a future cruise.  Thanks

Edited by retiredgram
getting clarity

1 hour ago, retiredgram said:

Let me get this straight. Apparently I am a little dense.

If RCC cancels my cruise and I take FCC, is it issued in 2 separate names or one for the total cruise fare.??

If issued in 2 separate names, can each certificate be applied to the same names in future booking as long as it is the same 2 passengers?

Went back and reread all replies and it seems that I can apply each certificate to each named person on a future cruise.  Thanks

Each person gets their own FCC based on what their cruise fare was.

if the same 2 guests are travelling you can apply one or both of those FCC’s.  One per person.