1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

I would try your credit card company. I recently got my deposit back within days, no response as to whether the card company will refund the balance, but at least I got something.

True, on the ABTA webpage you will find a letter for your credit card company not to honour any payments to CMV. Just print it out and send it with your statement to card issuer! ☺️Good Luck!!! ☸️

https://www.abta.com/sites/default/files/media/document/uploads/South Quay credit card referral_SB.pdf

6 hours ago, Chaucer1944 said:

This is extremely worrying for me as I had two cruises booked Jan and Nov 21and I am owed almost £6500, We have already lost a deposit for an August rental in England just over £1000.

I am just wondering after seeing the comment if I would be better going down the trying to recover our money via my credit card. I have finally received my Ryanair flights costs back from the CC companies after waiting for between 4 and 10 weeks. Our March 7th cruise with Costa was refunded almost immediately but that was early days in the Corvid19 nightmare.

If you used a CC that is were you should be claiming.  Go to the ABTA link to get the wording you need to use for the claim.  Good luck