Cruise Critic Community
naxer

JH Sharing News Tomorrow

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, kicia said:

If it's about the Sailabration, that's not new news.  The Mardi Gras is already booked except for inside guarantees.

Maybe the news is the demand was so high they're going to add additional sailabration cruises. Or maybe new details about the existing one. Maybe the Choose Fun blimp will fly overhead and John Heald will skydive and land in one of the ship pools.

Edited by Saint Greg

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe the news is the demand was so high they're going to add additional sailabration cruises. Or maybe new details about the existing one. Maybe the Choose Fun blimp will fly overhead and John Heald will skydive and land in one of the ship pools.

I would pay good money to see this! LOL

Another announcement that will have us "running naked down 5th Avenue. " (for those who have been on the boards for years and remember this saying from JH)

39 minutes ago, SummerXU said:

I'd also like to add...can the Sailabration cruises really be considered "news" at this point? They were announced months ago. I surely hope that's not it.

I dont think it would be, Ive been booked on one since Feb 12. We shall all see tomorrow I guess. 

5 minutes ago, Radiioman46 said:

This news is about 2022, so don't get too excited. 

Is that when cruises will resume?

21 minutes ago, bartzcrew said:

I dont think it would be, Ive been booked on one since Feb 12. We shall all see tomorrow I guess. 

I too booked on February 12.  I am more interested right now in hearing news about the cruise I'm booked on next month.😉

5 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

I too booked on February 12.  I am more interested right now in hearing news about the cruise I'm booked on next month.😉

If you are booked on a cruise that sails out of the US in August 2020, I've got some bad news for you sunshine...

2 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

If you are booked on a cruise that sails out of the US in August 2020, I've got some bad news for you sunshine...

You're right - thanks for the correction.  It's October I'm thinking of.

1 minute ago, bury me at sea said:

You're right - thanks for the correction.  It's October I'm thinking of.

Well, it's getting to the point that I wish it was October, if that helps...

Princess just announced the pause in cruising will extend to Dec. 15, 2020. Probably a similar announcement.

I guess the announcement will be that cruising is suspended through December 15 just like Princess.

He is a brand sales rep, his primary function is have you keeping carnival top of mind, selling carnival , it’s products and it’s services. 
There not sailing, his primary function doesn’t go away. He will sprinkle news here and there but his primary role won’t change .

thats what he does , That’s is what he gets paid for and does a pretty good job at it. 

Another morning on Facebook with John Heald.  Carnival just rebooked us on the Breeze from the Radiance.  Say it isn't so.

8 hours ago, pe4all said:

Another announcement that will have us "running naked down 5th Avenue. " (for those who have been on the boards for years and remember this saying from JH)

Dancing*

Not running.

It's official  by looking at cruises of Inspiration and Imagination they are GONE from Long Beach!

2 hours ago, Cruiseboy06 said:

It's official  by looking at cruises of Inspiration and Imagination they are GONE from Long Beach!

The Fantasy, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Sensation, and Radiance are all grayed out for me. 

6 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

Dancing*

Not running.

I stand corrected.  Senior moment!

39 minutes ago, molly361 said:

What time is the announcement supposed to be?

I cannot recall it being specified in this case.  11am ish seems to be a common time, IIRC.

19 hours ago, naxer said:

That makes sense.

Kathy Lee Giffford did the first advertisement on television for Carnival Cruise line about 48 years ago.  She might be hinting at Carnival’s 50th anniversary in 2022.  There are going to be some special cruises to “Sailabration” the occasion.  I am booked on one of them.

No Radiance cruises available at all on the website out to 2022. Not a good prognosis for the ship...

Looks like the big news right now is mardi gras sister ship for 2022