Pay in full now- save 10% or wait

A Tucson Guy

I also have a cruise booked for Oct 2021 but I only gave the deposit (which has been reduced) but I am not giving

them the balance by 8/31.   As mentioned earlier,  this discount has been offered many times before.

But as for paying the entire cruise now? Nope. Not for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, Lois R said:

I also have a cruise booked for Oct 2021 but I only gave the deposit (which has been reduced) but I am not giving

them the balance by 8/31.   As mentioned earlier,  this discount has been offered many times before.

But as for paying the entire cruise now? Nope. Not for me.

hi Lois may I be so bold to ask which cruise & ship in Oct 2021??

I  booked & paid in full whilst on silver spirit last sept so it's all paid!!! Hope it goes ahead but if not then I guess I join the queue for a refund ( but I'm hoping to go🚢) have had couple of crystal cruises this year cancelled but had not paid in full so deposits carried towards 2022!!! 

Hope you are keeping well ??🙏

50 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

hi Lois may I be so bold to ask which cruise & ship in Oct 2021??

I  booked & paid in full whilst on silver spirit last sept so it's all paid!!! Hope it goes ahead but if not then I guess I join the queue for a refund ( but I'm hoping to go🚢) have had couple of crystal cruises this year cancelled but had not paid in full so deposits carried towards 2022!!! 

Hope you are keeping well ??🙏

Good morning (afternoon for you🙂) my cruise would be Spirit on Oct 8th.  I was actually trying to do it this year but

of course that is not happening.  Oh, it is 12 nights......Lisbon to Lisbon......very good itinerary with

many first time places for me.  I hope we can sail too!

I am feeling well, thank you so much!

8 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Good morning (afternoon for you🙂) my cruise would be Spirit on Oct 8th.  I was actually trying to do it this year but

of course that is not happening.  Oh, it is 12 nights......Lisbon to Lisbon......very good itinerary with

many first time places for me.  I hope we can sail too!

I am feeling well, thank you so much!

Good afternoon lois.Oh that's a lovely itinerary ..have done that several times .. and I love the silver spirit had a fabulous time on her celebrating  25 years anniversary of silversea last sept special Venetian sailing ...

One of my favourite ships...we are booked on the moon( well not literally lol) 

Venice to Athens .. 14th Oct with family . again have done the itinerary lots of times but always enjoy  and never tire of Europe & the Mediterranean& as I don't like to travel to far these days ( due to my health condition) but quite understand that you have a long way to travel so it's all about itinerary and seeing so many fabulous places Europe has to offer ..it's funny but in the early days us Brits used to say we're going to the continent..it seemed miles away ...

How travel has changed  ..fingers crossed for us all in 2021 

• Like 1